Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Vertical lines on pano on sunset with ice
1169 7 2018-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anuvis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

Hi in have problem in pano stich in ice.I got vertical light lines....How can i fixed this?

DJI_0001_stitch.png
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Do you have this issue with all the pano images? What is the firmware version of the drone? What is the APP version?
2018-1-8
Use props
Anuvis
lvl.4
Greece

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-8 23:51
Do you have this issue with all the pano images? What is the firmware version of the drone? What is the APP version?

Hi, thanks for the response.I have latest sw fw on everything.This happens when stitched with Microsoft ICE on almost every pano i take with the sun in front,This issue dose not happen when stitched with hugin pano ...I think its ICE problem ....I would appreciate if someone had a solution for this with the help of Light-room
2018-1-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try DJI media maker - it stitches the panos perfectly for me.
2018-1-9
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That looks like glare from the sun from each photo applied during the exposure balancing and stitching process, different stitching software will handle this differently in its own way. Best bet in this case is a bit of post processing in photoshop/alternative to remove the glare either before or after stitching. Ideally before on each image. Use the burn brush lightly till it matches the rest of the image.
2018-1-9
Use props
Anuvis
lvl.4
Greece

A CW Posted at 2018-1-9 04:37
Try DJI media maker - it stitches the panos perfectly for me.

dji media maker dose not work for me it never ends a pano and always fail....
2018-1-9
Use props
Anuvis
lvl.4
Greece

Malakai_UK Posted at 2018-1-9 04:46
That looks like glare from the sun from each photo applied during the exposure balancing and stitching process, different stitching software will handle this differently in its own way. Best bet in this case is a bit of post processing in photoshop/alternative to remove the glare either before or after stitching. Ideally before on each image. Use the burn brush lightly till it matches the rest of the image.

Thanks for your advice....Your answer was exactly what i was looking for!!!Thanks again.
2018-1-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That’s a shame as it is a fantastic tool for pano’s and time lapses.
2018-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules