Issue with affiliate program payments
3518 36 2018-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

I have several affiliate program commissions that seem to be stuck, the 15 day mark past weeks ago, but the commissions are still marked as “pending.”  Why are they still being held?

I would like to order something myself soon, but was planning on putting my commissions toward it but I am stuck in a holding pattern until they release, I would hate to order than suddenly have more funds available that I could have used.
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, do you mean the DJI Credit? If yes, may I have the previous order so that I can help to check the status, than you.
2018-1-8
Use props
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-8 19:47
Hello Sir, do you mean the DJI Credit? If yes, may I have the previous order so that I can help to check the status, than you.

Here are the specific orders that I am talking about:
(Edit: Uploaded wrong picture; See post below)

2018-1-9
Use props
lvl.4
United States

Sorry, I meant these two.
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry that I didn't see the order number, please PM me your email address you put in the order, thank you.
2018-1-9
Use props
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-9 02:50
Sorry that I didn't see the order number, please PM me your email address you put in the order, thank you.

I think your misunderstanding.  These are not my orders.  My question is in regards of affiliate program.  In the Afiliate program, I am given a link, which points to a page in the DJI store, and I share that link.  If someone uses my link, and then buys something, I get 5% of their order total as DJI Credit.  That is supposed to happen 15 days after they place their order, until then, that balance is listed as “pending.”  My problem is that it is taking significantly longer than 15 days.  In this case, I still have 2 of them outstanding, the one from November 23, and the one from November 27, as indicated in the screenshots.  I do not have the order numbers, or, if I do, I do not know how to access that information, all the information I have on those orders is in the screen shots.
2018-1-9
Use props
lvl.4
United States

See also, this screenshot of my affiliate page, which lists my current, and pending balances:

2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

9245 Posted at 2018-1-9 11:45
See also, this screenshot of my affiliate page, which lists my current, and pending balances:

[view_image]

I apologize for the misunderstanding, if you still haven't received the commission, please kindly send email to promoter@dji.com, the team will help to check on the status and make it clear for you, thank you.
2018-1-9
Use props
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-9 22:58
I apologize for the misunderstanding, if you still haven't received the commission, please kindly send email to , the team will help to check on the status and make it clear for you, thank you.

I have done that.  It has been less than helpful.  It takes many days to receive a (badly broken English) response, and so far they have not even been able to locate my account, even though I have not only provided them with the account name and email, but even the screen shots.  I am waiting (again) for another reply, but I doubt I will recieve one for days, if at all.
2018-1-18
Use props
lvl.4
United States

The 11/27 commission remains pending.
2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

9245 Posted at 2018-1-18 21:20
The 11/27 commission remains pending.

I'm sorry to read on this, did you contact promoter@dji.com with the email account which you used to register the Forum?
2018-1-18
Use props
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-18 22:43
I'm sorry to read on this, did you contact  with the email account which you used to register the Forum?

Yes.

I also gave them the account name.

And the screenshots.

They then apparently pulled up the wrong account as not only did they claim there was nothing pending (which you can clearly see there is, and so could they), the amount available did not match either.

So I gave them my information, again, and (here is where my message went off course, see the update below) waited, again.

UPDATE:  literally as I was typing this, the problem seems to have been resolved.  I just checked my email about 2 hours ago, but opened it again to check the date that I last communicated with them (Tuesday) because I was going to include that in this post, and as I was looking my mail program loaded a new batch of messages, including a response, at the very top.  I opened it and it said they were able to identify a bug in the system that was keeping the status pending even though it was received a month ago and that the issue has now been fixed.  Sure enough, I just looked, first on U.dji.com, and then in the Go4 app and indeed both now show the commission has released.

I am very happy about this.
2018-1-18
Use props
lvl.4
United States

Was that your intervention Mindy, or was it just a coincidence?

Well, if it was you, thank you, very much,  you have rid me of a months long annoyance and cleared the way for my next order now that I have all my funds available.

That will happen either later tonight, or sometime tomorrow.
Thank you again.
2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

9245 Posted at 2018-1-18 23:18
Was that your intervention Mindy, or was it just a coincidence?

Well, if it was you, thank you, very much,  you have rid me of a months long annoyance and cleared the way for my next order now that I have all my funds available.

Yes, I managed to get your Forum account and inform the team to take care of your issue, glad to know it got sorted out, we apologize again for inconvenience caused, please let me know if there is any further problem, thank you.
2018-1-19
Use props
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-19 01:51
Yes, I managed to get your Forum account and inform the team to take care of your issue, glad to know it got sorted out, we apologize again for inconvenience caused, please let me know if there is any further problem, thank you.

Thank you again.
2018-1-19
Use props
fans5991eaf5
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-19 01:51

I have the same problem. 74.23 euro's is still pending while the order was made on 2016-11-17. The order number is: 0014348720149. Seems like this bug happens more than once. Is it possible to resolve this issue for me too?
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5991eaf5 Posted at 2018-2-14 06:23
I have the same problem. 74.23 euro's is still pending while the order was made on 2016-11-17. The order number is: 0014348720149. Seems like this bug happens more than once. Is it possible to resolve this issue for me too?

Just to verify, have you sent an email to promoter@dji.com? If yes, please kindly offer your email address, we'll check and help you get an update soon.
2018-2-21
Use props
fans5991eaf5
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-21 02:26
Just to verify, have you sent an email to ? If yes, please kindly offer your email address, we'll check and help you get an update soon.

Hi Susan, sorry for my late reply. Credits are still stuck as 'pending'. Sent an email but haven't had a response in weeks. I prefer not to have to post my email adres public in this topic, will send you a private message.
2018-3-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5991eaf5 Posted at 2018-3-11 09:06
Hi Susan, sorry for my late reply. Credits are still stuck as 'pending'. Sent an email but haven't had a response in weeks. I prefer not to have to post my email adres public in this topic, will send you a private message.

I've received your message in PM, thanks! I'm checking the current status with the right team, will come back later.
2018-3-11
Use props
fans29c7c617
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61742 ft
Australia

Hi,

Sending an email, but I'm having this same issue. Converted $64.95, and now showing $0. Can someone sort this out?  

Screenshot_20180316-123923.png
Screenshot_20180316-124225.png
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5991eaf5 Posted at 2018-3-11 09:06

Update: I just got a message from the right team that this has been figured out, please check at your end as well, thanks!
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans29c7c617 Posted at 2018-3-15 17:47
Hi,

Sending an email, but I'm having this same issue. Converted $64.95, and now showing $0. Can someone sort this out?

The estimated turnaround is about 3-5 working days, the designated team will take care of this. Thanks for your patience.
2018-3-15
Use props
Willy5
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-15 19:42
The estimated turnaround is about 3-5 working days, the designated team will take care of this. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Susan, I have the same problem. Sent u a private message. Any help is appreciated.
2018-3-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Willy5 Posted at 2018-3-21 08:03
Hi Susan, I have the same problem. Sent u a private message. Any help is appreciated.

I've received your message in PM, thanks! Just to verify, have you send the email to promoter@dji.com? If yes, please kindly offer your email address in PM, I'll check with the right team and help you get an update.
2018-3-21
Use props
Willy5
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-21 22:12
I've received your message in PM, thanks! Just to verify, have you send the email to ? If yes, please kindly offer your email address in PM, I'll check with the right team and help you get an update.

I have not sent an email to promoter@dji.com, because the problem for me is the same as the one described in this topic. was hoping you could help me. Thanks for the help so far.
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Willy5 Posted at 2018-3-22 06:36
I have not sent an email to , because the problem for me is the same as the one described in this topic. was hoping you could help me. Thanks for the help so far.

Willy, promoter@dji.com is the right team who can help you. If you have contacted them, leave me your email address, I can help to push them as well.
2018-3-22
Use props
Willy5
lvl.2

Netherlands

Hi Susan,

I just sent them a mail. Any help is appreciated.
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Willy5 Posted at 2018-3-23 07:55
Hi Susan,

I just sent them a mail. Any help is appreciated.

Noted with thanks! Is it the same email address when you log in the DJI Forum? If yes, the designated team will help you in the working time. No worries.
2018-3-23
Use props
Willy5
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-23 19:51
Noted with thanks! Is it the same email address when you log in the DJI Forum? If yes, the designated team will help you in the working time. No worries.

Hi Susan,

Still encountering the problem. For me it is the same emailadress. Thanks.
2018-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Willy5 Posted at 2018-3-31 09:01
Hi Susan,

Still encountering the problem. For me it is the same emailadress. Thanks.

Thanks for getting back to us, we have informed the related team to handle your issue as soon as possible in working hours, appreciate your patience.
2018-3-31
Use props
Willy5
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-31 19:14
Thanks for getting back to us, we have informed the related team to handle your issue as soon as possible in working hours, appreciate your patience.

Hi Mindy,

I'm still experiencing the issue, have already emailed but haven't had a reply yet. It's the same emailadress as my Forum account.
2018-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Willy5 Posted at 2018-4-11 05:39
Hi Mindy,

I'm still experiencing the issue, have already emailed but haven't had a reply yet. It's the same emailadress as my Forum account.

We are terribly sorry to know the issue still hasn't been sorted out, I have confirmed again with the related team that the email has been replied, please check, if you need further assistance, please keep me updated.
2018-4-12
Use props
Willy5
lvl.2

Netherlands

It has been solved! Thanks for the support.
2018-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Willy5 Posted at 2018-4-12 01:24
It has been solved! Thanks for the support.

Such a good news, please keep us updated if there is any further issue.
2018-4-12
Use props
XVFX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1690203 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I have several affiliate program commissions that seem to be stuck, the 15 day mark past weeks ago, but the commissions are still marked as “pending.”  Why are they still being held?

I would like to order something myself soon, but was planning on putting my commissions toward it but I am stuck in a holding pattern until they release, I would hate to order than suddenly have more funds available that I could have used.
2021-5-7
Use props
XVFX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1690203 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-12 05:40
Such a good news, please keep us updated if there is any further issue.

2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

XVFX Posted at 5-7 09:17

I would like to order something myself soon, but was planning on putting my commissions toward it but I am stuck in a holding pattern until they release, I would hate to order than suddenly have more funds available that I could have used.

Hi, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. I will try to confirm with the corresponding team and ask for assistance. Once I get the feedback, I will let you know, thank you for your patience.
2021-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules