Files recovery
9552 16 2018-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans25a9cfa9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110486 ft
Australia

Hi everyone! I have lost my DJI Mavic Pro 3 days ago because it went down in the ocean due to strong wind. I know it is impossible to recover the drone itself, so my only hope now is to at least recover the videos on my drone that were not saved on my phone. Is there any way I can recover those videos from my lost drone? Can someone help me?
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Joseph
2018-1-8
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

The only way to get the vids that are not cached on your phone/tablet is to get the sd card that is in your mavic. But the sd card is in the Mavic. under the salty water.
So, the only vids/images you have are what is stored/cached on your device (phone/tablet.)
But, if you know the location of where the Mavic took the dive, you might be able to get a diver to get it (at a cost of course).....
But I think you are out of luck, what is on your device, is it...

"Sorry about that Chief"
2018-1-8
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

No local diving club that can go look for your mavic ??
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Joseph, I am really sorry for your loss, have you enabled Video Cache on the app? If you have, you might be able to get the video on the Editor, you can also find the related folder on the mobile device if you are using an Android. But if you disabled the Video Cache, I am afraid that there is no other way can recover the videos.
Then go to the case, have you contacted our support? If you haven't, please contact our support to start a ticket, if there is a doubt, we will help to make data analysis if the drone is under warranty period (within 12 months old), if it's a warranty case, we will compensate the drone according to After-Sales Policy.
Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support. Thank you.
2018-1-8
Use props
fans25a9cfa9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110486 ft
Australia

Thank you @Flycaster, @Anthony566 and @DJI_Thor for the response, I really appreciate it. Yes, I enabled the video cache on my phone but then my phone was full to save all the video cache so I managed to save only some of the videos. I should have transferred all the videos to my laptop right after every shoot! Lesson learned!
DJI_Thor, my wife purchased the drone last August 2017, so it’s only about 5 months old. I haven’t contacted dji support yet because I am not sure how and what are the requirements needed and I am still in shock up to now. If you could help me, that would be at least give me hope. Thank you very much.
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans25a9cfa9 Posted at 2018-1-8 22:49
Thank you @Flycaster, @Anthony566 and @DJI_Thor for the response, I really appreciate it. Yes, I enabled the video cache on my phone but then my phone was full to save all the video cache so I managed to save only some of the videos. I should have transferred all the videos to my laptop right after every shoot! Lesson learned!
DJI_Thor, my wife purchased the drone last August 2017, so it’s only about 5 months old. I haven’t contacted dji support yet because I am not sure how and what are the requirements needed and I am still in shock up to now. If you could help me, that would be at least give me hope. Thank you very much.

Joseph. sorry for your loss, please sync the flight records on the APP, then provide your DJI Account email and the date this accident occurred to our Support, they'll start a case for you. Please refer to the link DJI Thor provided to contact our support.
2018-1-11
Use props
boeywong
New

United States

It's not impossible to recover deleted videos from iphone. FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery can help, which is professionally in recovering deleted or lost videos, photos, messages, call logs, contacts, notes, reminders, calendars, etc from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iCloud or iTunes backup. It's worth to have a try with the free trial version. If the software can find what you want, then you can get the purchased one to get them back.
2018-2-11
Use props
boeywong
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-11 19:39
Joseph. sorry for your loss, please sync the flight records on the APP, then provide your DJI Account email and the date this accident occurred to our Support, they'll start a case for you. Please refer to the link DJI Thor provided to contact our support.

It's not impossible to recover deleted videos from iphone. FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery can help, which is professionally in recovering deleted or lost videos, photos, messages, call logs, contacts, notes, reminders, calendars, etc from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iCloud or iTunes backup. It's worth to have a try with the free trial version. If the software can find what you want, then you can get the purchased one to get them back.
2018-2-11
Use props
boeywong
New

United States

Joseph. sorry for your loss, please sync the flight records on the APP, then provide your DJI Account email and the date this accident occurred to our Support, they'll start a case for you. Please refer to the link DJI Thor provided to contact our support.

2018-2-11
Use props
boeywong
New

United States

2018-2-11
Use props
boeywong
New

United States

2018-2-11
Use props
ToniW
New

Ukraine

Unexpected iPhone data loss always happens! But you don't have worry about that too much, there is still a good chance to recover deleted iPhone video as well as other data like pictures, messages, notes if you find a powerful iPhone data recovery tool.
If you are wondering how to recover files from iPhone, this post is exactly what you need https://www.cleverfiles.com/howto/what-is-iphone.html
Also, if you haven’t already, download and install Disk Drill https://www.cleverfiles.com/iphone-data-recovery.html. This data recovery software helped me out more than once!

2018-2-12
Use props
AliceSmith
lvl.2

United States

An excellent program is required for the task - MobiKin Doctor for Android . This tool is easy to manage as you can recover lost or deleted files on Android phones through only several clicks. Furthermore, before you make the recovery, the program allows you to preview all the files,you can choose the target files to recover.
2019-2-27
Use props
djiuser_2rYdxbD1i6uX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3881 ft
Turkey

hi people, my drone crashed as well. I think it is because of faulty drone. I ve checked my logs it wasn't my mistake, the moment it fall from 2 meters still in front my eyes, I cannot forget the moment. However, I read the article sure drone records the cache to the Editor but in my case, my fall isn't recorded to the cache because in that particular moment it was full. WHAT A LUCK.
2019-7-30
Use props
djiuser_y6Fit8MKBWXc
New
Argentina

can someone help me, I use sji osmo mobile 1 to record videos in events, accidentally I delete the cache from your dji go app, deleting the videos that were inside the phone's internal memory try with many ways to recover both play store app, Also programs from PC, some recovery applications ask me to be a root user but I think that if I activate the OEM unlock of my smartphone it asks to return to factory state and I do not want to do any type of factory restoration for fear of losing maybe some serious opportunity helpful if someone happened something similar and could fix it
2019-8-15
Use props
blackshady
lvl.2

China

The only way to recover the cache from your phone is to use Joyoshare iOS Data Recovery, which can recover the data from the internal memory of your iOS devices. I doubt how much you can recover though, but still worth a try.
It is not a free service, But you can preview what it can recover before paying for it.
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_qHsKxJrbWL8g
lvl.1

Taiwan

When talking about how to restore lost data from Android, you may think of the way to restore your Android vidoes from backup files.
Well, if you have backup file, you can choose to recover them from backup. If you want to selectively recover them, you should try Android Data Recovery program to help.
http://www.android-recovery-transfer.com/recover-deleted-videos-on-android.html  
2021-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules