Aonde encontrar como novidades da DJI? Quero apenas informações, ...
985 1 2018-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7058809 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

today I was very upset with DJI because I learned ONLY the morning of the launch of TELLO. My sadness was the fact that I have been going to this forum daily, accompanied by the channels on youtube of DJI and in no way had I heard of the possibility of the existence of Tello.
So I felt like I was on the wrong track and I would like guidance: How do I stay on top of DJI trends and news?
I have a channel on youtube and would like to present new and current information, but it seems that DJI does not want us to prepare quality content because when we know the news, it is already in stores and we hardly have time to analyze.
In addition to this I find a disrespect with the youtubers who have drone channels from Brazil. DJI has never sent a drone to test before the release, as I have seen do in the launch of mavic with Mr. Carsey (https: // www. youtube.com/channel/UCtinbF-Q-fVthA0qrFQTgXQ) and other youtubers.
Well, without having time to prepare much material, today I was able to do a video review of Tello with the commercial that I saw. I hope to be right in what I said (in Portuguese)

My dream is that one day DJI will send me a drone before being released in advance so that on launch day I can drop a video together, talking about the drone firsthand. Is that too much to ask for?
I live in Brazil, when I see a release, even if I run to buy in the stores of china, it will take 40 days at least to get my hands on, still have the time that I will test and produce the review videos. This way when I drop some video talking about a release, it will already be outdated.

Meu vídeo é este:

2018-1-8
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7058809 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

2018-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now