Phantom 4 advanced will not connect to Assistant 2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jdurbin
New

United States

Assistant 2 will not see my Phantom 4 advanced quad.  Trying to update firmware.  Have tried the MicroSD option as well.  MicroSD installed with with BIN file and nothing happens.  Light stays solid green.
2018-1-8
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Sorry, but that doesn't make sense. Assistant 2 is installed on your PC, and you attach the craft to your PC vis USB cable. When the USB is inserted into the P4A, the link light will stay red, as the P4A can't connect to the controller. If you're saying the lights are green, then the USB can't be plugged in.

As for updating the controller by bin file, I assume you're following these steps: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... dvanced_plus_EN.pdf
And try with the P4A powered off so it doesn't connect.
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Jdurbin, do you use the P4A+ with built-in screen? If yes, please refer the link in 2# and check the exact status. Regarding the P4A aircraft, I'd recommend to update the firmware via DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2. Try to replug the charger and restart the aircraft if it can not be detected by the PC. Below are the tutorial videos for your reference. Let us know whether it works, thanks!

2018-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules