Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No response from the support after they propose 100% coupon off
743 1 2018-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CHvrwJU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4127 ft
Australia

Hi,

Sorry to post here but i have no response from DJI support since the 22/12/2017.

Here a copy of the DJI support email :
"Hi Remi,

Thanks for your patience.

For the unfortunate incident happened to your drone, we have confirmed it as a warranty case according to our analysis result. We would like to offer you a 100% off coupon code for Spark (Alpine white) without remote, then you can place an order for it from DJI online store. Do you want to ship it to Australia when you place an order?

----------If the model is incorrect, please let us know.

----------Sorry that it is not available to apply the value of the discount to any other model other than the original model, or to credit the value to your account.

Note: If the aircraft was not purchased in Australia, please offer us the purchase proof.

Please reply this email directly and the coupon code will be sent in 3 working days after your confirmation. We are looking forward to your reply and have a great day.

Best Regards,

Lydia

DJI Tech Support

Reminder:

Should you have any question about the data analysis result, please reply this email directly in 15 calendar days. Or the case will be closed due to a lack of response.

If you read this email after 15 calendar days and still have any question, please approach us via http://www.dji.com/support. Your questions will be forwarded to us and we will contact you via email in 2 working days."

I Have sent 5 confirmation emails (as asked) since the 22 of december, the first one the 23 and the last one today.
I still have no response or coupon from DJI. The case number is not working when i try to check my case.
I have no option in mind (except sending one email every day...).
Someone had the same issue ? Any ideas ?
Thanks
Remi

2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for this, could you please provide me with your case number so I can check what happened?
2018-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules