Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 battery full (after overcharge) but wont turn on.
547 3 2018-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sukalyandas
New

India

I recently charged by phantom 3 standard battery but unfortunatley it got overcharged; i know this because led2 was blinking twice.
The battery indicator now shows full but when I try to turn the battery on, the led1 remains on for a second and everything is switched off.
How do I turn on  the battery. Please help
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know when did you purchase the battery? If it is still in the warranty period, I'd suggest you to contact support via support@dji.com or local dealer for further assistance.
2018-1-14
Use props
sukalyandas
New

India

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-14 22:33
Hi there, may I know when did you purchase the battery? If it is still in the warranty period, I'd suggest you to contact support via  or local dealer for further assistance.

No it is actually not covered under warranty. I was wondering if it can be trouble shooted
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

sukalyandas Posted at 2018-1-26 08:01
No it is actually not covered under warranty. I was wondering if it can be trouble shooted

How long have you left the battery alone without using it? Please make sure you power on the battery correctly, press the power button once and then keep pressing for 2 seconds, if the battery still cannot be powered on, we recommend to purchase a new one.
2018-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules