Aircraft disconnected
1605 3 2018-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ygalion
lvl.1
Latvia

Hello drone users!

I got my self a new DJI Spark and have found that there is issue with connection. Have red lot of topics, but no clear solution.

I live in EU, have Fly more combo (+remote control), using remote control with Samsung S7 Edge, but after some fly time, usually after  ~2 minutes, got message that "Aircraft  disconected" and drone returns or auto land, mostly autoland, if filming video, almost instantly disconnects.

I have tried with OTG cable and got the same issue. Have latest versions and everything upgraded. Also tried with older versions and otg cable on them too, same thing. Have changed wifi channels, but only work with 3 simbol channels, with 2 and 1 symbol channel can not find any spark wifi and have to reset.
That is really anoying when you can not use drone, because it disconnects and auto land. Can not fly over any obstacles, or use it as normal. just silly take off and fly somewhere where is nothing under so it can auto land.

Any ideas?

2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

HI there, sorry for the late response first. Please try to adjust the antenna to check whether there is any difference.

2018-1-14
Use props
ygalion
lvl.1
Latvia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-14 22:46
HI there, sorry for the late response first. Please try to adjust the antenna to check whether there is any difference.

https://youtu.be/P7M9JtfVwQE

Hi Susan, thank you for your response. I have tested drone for some time, antenna adjustment helps a little bit in those situations when it says low signal, adjusting antennas help to restore signal, but aircraft disconnect error still remains, specially when taking videos, even at short distances (example last aircraft disconnect were when taking video at first second on around 25m H and 15m W).   
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ygalion Posted at 2018-1-29 06:46
Hi Susan, thank you for your response. I have tested drone for some time, antenna adjustment helps a little bit in those situations when it says low signal, adjusting antennas help to restore signal, but aircraft disconnect error still remains, specially when taking videos, even at short distances (example last aircraft disconnect were when taking video at first second on around 25m H and 15m W).

Does the issue appear in every flight? If yes, it is suggested to send the aircraft and RC in for a fully diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules