693 8 2018-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rGb9uaW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23563 ft
United States

CAS-1360509-V0S1G5

I recieved my first drone for xmas. Being the impatient person that i am, i crashed it 3 days later. I read many negative posts regarding customer service and was concerned i may also have a bad experience.

I wish i had read about what the dji refresh package was before i ignored it and let it expire but that is a different story.

As soon as i broke my spark i contacted dji via online chat. I recieved a link to fill out a form in order to get my spark fixed. It didnt process correctly so i contacted them again via chat and they entered my info on their end and sent me shipping label within 30 mins.

I promptly shipped my spark out.

Day one of delivery i was notified

Day 2 after delivery i got an assessment and invoice for fix and i paid right away

Day 3 repairs being made and completed

Day 4.... well with the way things are progressing i expect to see my spark again within a week.

I am so far impressed with how easy it has been for me contact and get help from dji

In the mean time i ordered an extra battery and sweet hardcade for my gear.
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you for sharing your experience with our repair center here, we are glad to know the repair process went fast and smoothly. Currently, it has been through flight test and hope you will get it back soon.
2018-1-9
Use props
djiuser_rGb9uaW
lvl.2
United States

Cant complain about this. I will be flying soon
2018-1-9
Use props
djiuser_rGb9uaW
lvl.2
United States

Status
2DF031DE-A401-4E02-B2BE-C48AC2D97E46.png
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for the update, when you receive it, please test the flight performance and keep us updated if there is any further problem, thanks.
2018-1-9
Use props
djiuser_rGb9uaW
lvl.2
United States

My spark was delivered this evening. Too late to fly but all looks very well, i updated the spark, and updated the new battery without any issues. Very happy with the service and i will be more careful flying this time.
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_rGb9uaW Posted at 2018-1-12 00:09
My spark was delivered this evening. Too late to fly but all looks very well, i updated the spark, and updated the new battery without any issues. Very happy with the service and i will be more careful flying this time.

Good to know you received it, hope you have fun with it and fly safe.
2018-1-12
Use props
djiuser_rGb9uaW
lvl.2
United States

Happy day! Got my spark up in the air. Flies like a dream.  Thankyou DJI support!
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_rGb9uaW Posted at 2018-1-12 10:45
Happy day! Got my spark up in the air. Flies like a dream.  Thankyou DJI support!

Glad to hear that, enjoy it and happy flying!
2018-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules