Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tonepip
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167 ft
United Kingdom

I have a P3 standard.
I am thinking of buying a Mavic also.
Can I install both of the Apps needed for them on one Tablet and just run the appropiate App for the Drone that I wish to use at that time?

2018-1-9
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I run DJI GO, DJI GO 4 and Litchi apps on my tablet. Just make sure that ONLY one app is running at any time.
2018-1-9
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

what he said, yes you can have both DJO GO, and DJI GO4 on the same device
2018-1-9
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

If its Android tablet - then I suggest FORCE STOP the ones not in use when using other.

This then reduces CPU / Memory use by unnecessary routines ...

Nigel
2018-1-9
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

As Solentlife says, you MUST "force-stop" the applications. I have used Litchi and DJI-Go for several years now and never had an issue once when following this procedure. But, I did have troubles early on, when I was first learning to do this. The app you are not running cannot be running in the background or it will interfere with the one you are using, and vice versa.  And that doesn't mean just not being opened up. It has to be stopped.
I always just out of habit just force stop both apps when I turn on my tablet. That way when I fire up the RC, aircraft, then plug in my USB cable into the tablet, it will always prompt me which application I want to use. Works every time!
2018-1-9
Use props
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

Ditto what Ricardo says. Closing an app or using a app terminator does not truly stop apps from background running. It has to be force stopped. Found out when using several different app closing programs. Would use the closing  app, then go to settings/app and find the app still needs to be forced closed.  Therefore as said above, I force close all flying apps prior to using any of them. Avoids a lot of errant data, telemetry and camera problems with the flying app..
2018-1-9
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have an iPad Mini 4 and use both Go and Go 4 as well as Litchi. There isn't a force stop option on iOS so just double tap the home button (not an Apple guy so not sure if that's the proper name) and swipe up anything else running to kill it so the one you're using is the only one running.
2018-1-9
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 2018-1-9 10:54
I have an iPad Mini 4 and use both Go and Go 4 as well as Litchi. There isn't a force stop option on iOS so just double tap the home button (not an Apple guy so not sure if that's the proper name) and swipe up anything else running to kill it so the one you're using is the only one running.

That could be for IOS.......of course I am strictly talking Android for myself.
2018-1-9
Use props
Sunny D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 70883 ft
  • >>>
United States

While you’re adding apps, try Hangar 360 for cool 360 panoramas.
They’re different than the stock Mavic panos.
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Yes, you can install both of the DJI GO and DJI GO 4 APP on the same mobile device. I've installed both of them on my phone, and I always shut other APPs down and enable the airplane mode when a DJI APP is running.
2018-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules