876 8 2018-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Had the i2 out yesterday in cold weather, -3C and for the first time I was seeing red glitches on my screen, but thought it was just interference and carried on.

Upon reviewing the footage, the glitches were actually being written to the images and subsequently have rendered the footage useless.

The SD card copy also has the glitches.

2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CloudVisual, sorry to read on this, could you please upload the footage to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link to us for further analysis?
Have you tried again indoors? Thank you.
2018-1-9
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-9 04:36
CloudVisual, sorry to read on this, could you please upload the footage to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link to us for further analysis?

I can upload the h264 copy, but the RAW one will take a few days given the internet speeds here. Do you need the raw too?
2018-1-9
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-9 04:36
CloudVisual, sorry to read on this, could you please upload the footage to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link to us for further analysis?

Here is a DNG frame from the footage and from another clip I recorded.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9vinj ... rW4o7037HJo3Ma?dl=0
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CloudVisual Posted at 2018-1-9 04:46
Here is a DNG frame from the footage and from another clip I recorded.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9vinjo4ia7z4vhv/AADN9wERKOJrW4o7037HJo3Ma?dl=0

Thank you for the quick response, I will forward this picture to our engineers for analysis firstly, by the way, may I know the current firmware? And does the issue happen indoors with higher temperature? Just in case the issue is related to the temperature, thank you for verification.
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sir, could you please check my post in 5# and give us an update? Thank you.
2018-1-21
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-10 00:00
Thank you for the quick response, I will forward this picture to our engineers for analysis firstly, by the way, may I know the current firmware? And does the issue happen indoors with higher temperature? Just in case the issue is related to the temperature, thank you for verification.

I've tested it indoors and it seems ok. There's a potential that there is a loose wire somewhere, as this looks to be digital noise. I may send this off to get a new mount and wire connection.
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CloudVisual Posted at 2018-1-25 03:52
I've tested it indoors and it seems ok. There's a potential that there is a loose wire somewhere, as this looks to be digital noise. I may send this off to get a new mount and wire connection.

Thanks for the update, I will transfer it to our engineers to see if there is other different thought, will keep you updated soon, thank you.
2018-2-3
Use props
Junping Ma
New

Hong Kong

We believe that it's the problem of Coax wire in the ZENMUSE X5S.
1st, if you have another zenmuse X5S camera, you can change the camera and try again.
2nd, if the new X5S don't have this problem we can confirm it's the the problem of Coax wire. So you should replace the Coax wire with a new one. But I think it's hard work for you to replace the Coax wire, so I think you chould contact with the engineer of DJI to replace the Coax wire.

thank and best regards.
2018-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules