Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Refresh
760 9 2018-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd4c489b1
lvl.1
United States

I recenty crashed my dji mavic into a tree when trying to get a cool shot, so I sent in my drone and I was wondering when I would be getting it back. Im leaving for a trip on thurday and I would realy like to have my mavic back by the time I leave.
2018-1-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Piece of string question - as a general rule anything from one-week to two months.
2018-1-9
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1218379 ft
United States

Check the progress on the website.  You can always call them too.  The customer service on the phone has been good in most cases when I've called.
2018-1-9
Use props
mstrauss7140
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62129 ft
United States

I have recently had my Mavic in for repairs. The total process took two weeks and most of that was spent with shipping. The actual time spent with DJI was only one day. I was impressed with the turn around time once they received my drone.
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, sorry for the crash accident, currently, the approximate time frame of DJI Care Refresh service is 4-5 business days excluding shipping time.
May I have the case number so that I can help to check the exact status? Besides, you can also check the progress in our website: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mstrauss7140 Posted at 2018-1-9 11:29
I have recently had my Mavic in for repairs. The total process took two weeks and most of that was spent with shipping. The actual time spent with DJI was only one day. I was impressed with the turn around time once they received my drone.

Thank you for sharing your experience here, we are always working on shortening the repair time frame, hope all the customers have a great experience with us.
2018-1-9
Use props
Owen27
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-9 18:17
Sir, sorry for the crash accident, currently, the approximate time frame of DJI Care Refresh service is 4-5 business days excluding shipping time.
May I have the case number so that I can help to check the exact status? Besides, you can also check the progress in our website: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace

Sure Mindy, The case number is CAS-1362499-N6M1J5
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Owen27 Posted at 2018-1-9 21:09
Sure Mindy, The case number is CAS-1362499-N6M1J5

Owen, the package just arrived in facility, local team will check in very soon, I will also keep following up, but it would be difficult for your to get it back before Thursday, appreciate your understanding and patience.
2018-1-9
Use props
cgh1
lvl.1

United States

I recently had to execute the Refresh replacement on my P4P.  I was very pleasantly surprised in that I sent it in on 12/29 and received the replacement unit on 1/10.  Not bad at all considering the New Year holiday and ground shipping from the US East coast to West and back.  I was a little surprised that they use UPS ground but still impressed that it was less than 2 weeks for complete turnaround.

Best of luck with your Mavic case!
Cheers,
C  
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

cgh1 Posted at 2018-1-11 00:23
I recently had to execute the Refresh replacement on my P4P.  I was very pleasantly surprised in that I sent it in on 12/29 and received the replacement unit on 1/10.  Not bad at all considering the New Year holiday and ground shipping from the US East coast to West and back.  I was a little surprised that they use UPS ground but still impressed that it was less than 2 weeks for complete turnaround.

Best of luck with your Mavic case!

Glad you receive the new drone within 2 weeks. Hope you have a nice flight with it. Please contact us if you meet new problem.
2018-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules