cooling fan noise
1301 5 2018-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Solestacz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 489193 ft
United States

Spark has developed a bit of a noisy cooling fan after a few flights - 2-3 hrs flying time in total. Anyone else have a change in the amount or type of sounds emitted once Spark is powered up?

2018-1-9
Use props
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Not me but I do remember seeing a post where someone had a noisy fan and looked inside to find a tiny piece of adhesive tape that was touching the fan blades. They trimmed the tape off to silence the noise.
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Solestacz, you can shoot a video of fan for further check. The speed of fan will depend on the temperature of your spark. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-9
Use props
Solestacz
lvl.4
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-9 19:44
Solestacz, you can shoot a video of fan for further check. The speed of fan will depend on the temperature of your spark. Thanks for your support.

thanks Elektra - does that mean i should remove top cover to capture/upload video?
2018-1-10
Use props
Solestacz
lvl.4
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-9 19:44
Solestacz, you can shoot a video of fan for further check. The speed of fan will depend on the temperature of your spark. Thanks for your support.

i emailed a link to the video to support - thanks again for the work you do here,
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Solestacz Posted at 2018-1-10 08:52
thanks Elektra - does that mean i should remove top cover to capture/upload video?

Sir, we would not recommend users disassemble their spark. You can turn on the spark and shoot a video with the sound of the fan. I believe our support will help you with this situation. Any problem, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.   
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules