Dji inspire
1350 11 2018-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robert Varela
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201831 ft
United States

This past week and it took my inspire out to fly when I got ready to launch something was off I couldn't quite feel what it was after I flew and trying to land as I brought it down seems is the one of the legs didn't hit the ground all the way,  so when I hit that sticks in the V-shaped to turn off the propellers it jumped about a foot, wasn't sure what that was so I launch several more times total about five times each time I go to turn off the motors with a V on the controllers and it would jump about a foot has anybody had that problem thanks .the skids were touching the ground, but seems as though one of the skids wasn't 100% touching the ground it might been of by a fraction of an inch ...do I need to calibrate the controller or could a motor be running to fast?
2018-1-9
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

whats the center frame lift mech look like? can you post a pic?
2018-1-9
Use props
Robert Varela
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201831 ft
United States

TruGreen Posted at 2018-1-9 14:04
whats the center frame lift mech look like? can you post a pic?

The inspire 1 I just got it about 2 maybe 21/2 months ago . I get a pic ... appears to be know damage ...
2018-1-9
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

ok was just thinking maybe was bent or binding and not fully going into landing mode, then when you land it fully snaps in and hops
2018-1-9
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Dude, I have absolutely zero idea of what you are talking about.
How about some punctuation and clarity in what you are trying to communicate?
2018-1-9
Use props
Des_B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 129600 ft
United Kingdom

Have you tried shutting down by just holding the throttle stick fully down for a couple of seconds?
2018-1-10
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

As Des says, turn off the motors by holding down the left stick. Think about what commands you are giving the bird when you hold the right stick down and to the left, the front starboard corner may well want to lift, add a little wind from that direction and you have an I1, upside-down, rubbing its props out on the tarmac.

Left stick down to shut off motors!

Try this and see if your problem continues.

Mark G.
2018-1-10
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2018-1-10 10:46
As Des says, turn off the motors by holding down the left stick. Think about what commands you are giving the bird when you hold the right stick down and to the left, the front starboard corner may well want to lift, add a little wind from that direction and you have an I1, upside-down, rubbing its props out on the tarmac.

Left stick down to shut off motors!

also be patient when landing and wait for the landing gear to come down all the way. When they stop they are all the way down and you can land, That V with the sticks turns motors on.
2018-1-10
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
Canada

As Des and Mark suggested, holding the left down turns off the motors.  The "V" command when the AC is on the ground will start the motors (maybe that's why it's jumping up).  The "V" command while flying is a different story.  Holding the controls in this position for three seconds will shut off the motors resulting in a crash.
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Robert, sorry to read about the post. Have you tried the suggestion of other users to turn off motors by holding down the left stick?
If the issue persists, we would appreciate if you could provide us a short video about it, appreciate your cooperation.
2018-1-12
Use props
Zbounce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 181125 ft
United States

Des_B Posted at 2018-1-10 10:08
Have you tried shutting down by just holding the throttle stick fully down for a couple of seconds?

What Des said!
I was having the same problem until I went to just using the left stick buy putting and holding it straight down.
Z
2018-1-13
Use props
Donnie "Apple"
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Farnk666 Posted at 2018-1-9 21:12
Dude, I have absolutely zero idea of what you are talking about.
How about some punctuation and clarity in what you are trying to communicate?

You crack me up . I mean you just tell it like it is .

Good times , I tip my next pint to you down under

cheers

donnie
2018-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules