Goggles will not turn on - they did before trying to active
2162 3 2018-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1ccc8519
New
Flight distance : 17723 ft
Luxembourg

Hi, just received today my DJI goggles and unfortunately I have a huge problem.. they will no longer power on.
Got the goggles, read the small intro on the Quick Start Guide and powered them on. Batery was >70%. All went fine and got to the activation part.

I plugged in the goglles to have the fully charged and search for DJI video on how to activate.

Once the light on goggles was green I have turned them on and went to the activation screen. When I plugged in the usb cable in the PC, the googles turned off and now they are no longer turning on at all. There is no led light when pressing the power button.

Also when trying to charge, there is no led light either.

Very dissapointing first experience.... has anyone else experienced this... is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Andrei
2018-1-9
Use props
fans1ccc8519
New
Flight distance : 17723 ft
Luxembourg

Fixed - seems the headband was not properly connected to the goggles .. therefore no electricity to start the thing. Very weird...
Activation went fine.. in the middle of the firmware upgrade now
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize for the late response but glad to know the issue got figured out, hope you have a great time it.
2018-1-12
Use props
ourfrank34
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105430 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good point to note, always ensure that the usb charge wire is fully pushed in to the headband when charging. I pushed mine in gently and it was not charging. However, you need to firmly push the usb wire in to the headband ! Awesome piece of kit. Enjoy!
2018-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules