Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Issue with remote controller connection (RC linking)
2645 5 2018-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yaroslav Kozats
New
Ukraine

Hello everyone! Hope youre well today!

Yesterday I bought my spark (more fly combo). Spark is connect and work with my android phone perfectly, also work perfectly with the gestures control. But my RC does not see my Spark... Idk what the problem I have spent a whole day to pair them but without success.. When I activating controller linking on my RC and also press the button on Spark for 3sec to hear 1 beep on Spark -  RC just beeping around a minute (or two), the red light is lighting - and nothing (the red light on the drone flashing as in the tutorials for ~15 sec and thats all).. It seems that they do not see each other. I have tried to reboot/reset/reconnect for several times and different approaches upgrading/downgrading software but without success
I have found the guy which have the same problem, he has found solution (in video description) steps to fix this, but this steps also not working for me..

It's no me, this video just showing my problem with connections.
Can someone help me? I don't want to believe that this is trouble with the drone...
Im from the Kiev, Ukraine. Maybe someone can help me locally or we can try to connect another RC?
PLEASE HELP ME!
safe flying
2018-1-10
Use props
S.J
Captain
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

the SPARK has a problem with the wifi connection. It is good in all other areas. Ofcourse without the connection, you wont be able to fly
2018-1-10
Use props
Yaroslav Kozats
New
Ukraine

S.J Posted at 2018-1-10 03:17
the SPARK has a problem with the wifi connection. It is good in all other areas. Ofcourse without the connection, you wont be able to fly

I'm not sure that this is WiFi issue, because I can connect to the Spark's WiFi point from my phone and also I can connect to RC from my phone. I can not connect RC with Spark
2018-1-10
Use props
MKPSG12
First Officer
Flight distance : 341073 ft
United Kingdom

I only watched your video to around the 5:00 mark, however the thing i noticed is you're not turning your Spark on under after you have selected 'connect' in the app (when the beeping starts on the RC).

Try turning on the Spark first, then the controller, wait at least 30 seconds-1 minute, THEN go through the connection procedure on the app. That has worked the 2 times i've done it.

Best of luck!

2018-1-10
Use props
S.J
Captain
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

MKPSG12 Posted at 2018-1-10 04:52
I only watched your video to around the 5:00 mark, however the thing i noticed is you're not turning your Spark on under after you have selected 'connect' in the app (when the beeping starts on the RC).

Try turning on the Spark first, then the controller, wait at least 30 seconds-1 minute, THEN go through the connection procedure on the app. That has worked the 2 times i've done it.

1 minute of SPARK ON time is approximately equal to 200 meters distance n flight.
2018-1-10
Use props
MKPSG12
First Officer
Flight distance : 341073 ft
United Kingdom

S.J Posted at 2018-1-10 05:18
1 minute of SPARK ON time is approximately equal to 200 meters distance n flight.

He's getting ZERO metres flight right now!
The procedure i was outlining was for pairing/linking the RC to the AC initially, not for every flight!
2018-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules