Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4A new firmware for Pano mode (360,horiz,vert)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4861cfa3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello DJI Support,

i m very surprised and lost patience now since more 1 month, we dont have upgrade like for P4Pro for new firmware included Pano shooting mode..

so why you dont provide a new firmware for have this option !! you give this option under mavic pro, spark and P4PRO so why you cannot provide same service  
for P4advanced !!

its not normal at all and dont provide a real service for customer !
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, this request has been forwarded to our engineers for further review. We will release on our website if there is any update. Appreciate your patience.
2018-1-10
Use props
johan milani
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

thanks Susan, but iits not normal to wait so long time for a new firmware update with same product same P4PRO .... its just amazing from DJI to have this strategy with customer and so long time now
2018-1-11
Use props
Luca Rubino
Captain
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I'm following this thread because I cancelled right now my order for a new P4A+. I have a spark, and it's a shame that P4A doesn't have pano mode! Every drones have it (mavic air, mavic pro, spark and P4P).
I use pano mode many times on my spark
2018-1-25
Use props
drittel-regel.de
Flight distance : 97992 ft
Germany

I'm following this thread too...
2018-2-12
Use props
DarkZero
Second Officer
Flight distance : 923127 ft
Australia

would be a cool feature, following a thread won't help you though as DJI Susan has pointed out the website will have all information required. Plus its not in the current firmware. Maybe in the next firmware update?

I suggest you go hear for the information you require https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-adv/info#downloads
2018-2-25
Use props
satware
New
Flight distance : 127425 ft
Germany

so its a fact that the p4p pro plus osidian doesnt have the panomods at the moment? – damn, i orderd one today at a local dealer ... i will cancel the order tomorrow and order the one without the +
... (((
2018-2-26
Use props
Sasha__sky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2729321 ft
  • >>>
Russia

satware Posted at 2018-2-26 11:59
so its a fact that the p4p pro plus osidian doesnt have the panomods at the moment? – damn, i orderd one today at a local dealer ... i will cancel the order tomorrow  and order the one without the +
... (((

The latest firmware with a panorama function for the phantom 4 pro with problems.
So it's not so simple
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello All,

Thanks for your patience. Currently, the beta firmware for P4A is available. This version will fix a rare issue where progress could stall during gimbal auto calibration and add the Pano shooting mode(with Android V4.2.8 or higher and IOS V4.2.12).

If you are interested in the beta firmware, please leave your DJI Account(the email address when you login DJI GO 4), we will collect and add you to the list regularly. Thanks for your time and feedback.

2018-4-28
Use props
johan milani
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Hello Susan, yes i m sure interested for beta and you can find my email dji account here : johanmfr@yahoo.fr
2018-4-28
Use props
fans01028c1c
lvl.1
Philippines

Magatericson@gmail.com
2018-4-28
Use props
fans48d4fe5a
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1313419 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Susan, please add my email to the list ktbalderston@comcast.net
2018-4-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The messages from 10# to 13# have been received, thanks! The beta will be available around one working later, please try to log in DJI Assistant 2 and check later. Feel free to contact us if there is any further question.
2018-4-29
Use props
jimm00re
First Officer
Flight distance : 1277503 ft

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-29 20:11
The messages from 10# to 13# have been received, thanks! The beta will be available around one working later, please try to log in DJI Assistant 2 and check later. Feel free to contact us if there is any further question.

Hello DJI Susan,

I PM'd my address, could I please be added to the P4A beta.

Thanks!
Jim
2018-4-30
Use props
forresttee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77500 ft

hello there Susan,

can you please add me to the list as well : teekehping@gmail.com

thank you so much !
2018-5-1
Use props
Gablopez
First Officer
Flight distance : 515679 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-28 00:08
Hello All,

Thanks for your patience. Currently, the beta firmware for P4A is available. This version will fix a rare issue where progress could stall during gimbal auto calibration and add the Pano shooting mode(with Android V4.2.8 or higher and IOS V4.2.12).

Hi Susan,

Please add me to the list: gablopez1@sbcglobal.net

Thanks
2018-5-1
Use props
Marcelo Nannig
lvl.1
Flight distance : 383602 ft
Chile

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-28 00:08
Hello All,

msagencia@hotmail.com    thanx a lot !
2018-5-2
Use props
Ørjan Eknes 1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136978 ft
Norway

I am interested please add: orjanekn@gmail.com
Thanks
Ørjan Eknes
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The messages from 14# and 18# have been received, thanks so much! The beta will be available within one working day, please check later.

Jim, I've received your PM as well, see if you have received the beta when login DJI Assistant 2.

2018-5-3
Use props
minorLeo
Germany

Sorry for the question but do I risk my warranty if I try the beta and something goes wrong? I'm very interested too but I don't want to risk my P4A ;-)
2018-5-4
Use props
johan milani
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

@Susan, thanks for beta, beta work well without problem and all is fine, everybody take me for stupid and crazy to ask firmware upgrade and finally lot of people want beta too ...
2018-5-4
Use props
Neil Henderson
lvl.1

United Kingdom

i would also like this - info@thewebsiteandmarketingcompany.co.uk but i also need some help as my new device doesnt seem to allow me to update the rc - will this help with that issue too?
2018-5-4
Use props
Ettienne
lvl.1
South Africa

Hi DJI Susan, Can you please add me as well for P4P Advance Beta
Thanks Ettienne
2018-5-5
Use props
Ettienne
lvl.1
South Africa

Sorry DJI Susan, my mail adres , jeanmar700@gmail.com
2018-5-5
Use props
Loki007420
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128832 ft
United States

Dji Susan!  I too would like to beta the p4a firmware with pano!

loki007420@gmail.com
2018-5-5
Use props
Jake Deer
First Officer
Flight distance : 8082749 ft
  • >>>
United States

jakadeer@gmail.com
2018-5-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

minorLeo Posted at 2018-5-4 04:38
Sorry for the question but do I risk my warranty if I try the beta and something goes wrong? I'm very interested too but I don't want to risk my P4A ;-)

I understand your point, but the beta will not void your warranty. If there is any issue appears, we will offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment or data analysis.
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

johan milani Posted at 2018-5-4 04:47
@Susan, thanks for beta, beta work well without problem and all is fine, everybody take me for stupid and crazy to ask firmware upgrade and finally lot of people want beta too ...

No, we never have such thought... Actually, it is the people like you motive us keep working and improving. I've read your posts before and keep follow up the progress. Anyhow, the beta is available now. We appreciate your feedback and suggestion.
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Messages from 22# to 26# have been received, thank you all! Please check whether the beta is available after one working day, thanks!
2018-5-7
Use props
jimm00re
First Officer
Flight distance : 1277503 ft

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-3 18:31
The messages from 14# and 18# have been received, thanks so much! The beta will be available within one working day, please check later.

Jim, I've received your PM as well, see if you have received the beta when login DJI Assistant 2.

Susan,

Received, thank you for your assistance - it's working great
2018-5-7
Use props
Neil Henderson
lvl.1

United Kingdom

thanks susan - where would we receive the message update please (im 22 so know you have covered it but not sure where to look!)

thanks
neil
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Neil Henderson Posted at 2018-5-7 11:17
thanks susan - where would we receive the message update please (im 22 so know you have covered it but not sure where to look!)

thanks

Neil, is this the correct email address: info@thewebsiteandmarketingcompany.co.uk? If yes, please log in your DJI Account on DJI Assistant 2 to see whether you can see the beta version(V01.00.0800).
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jimm00re Posted at 2018-5-7 07:49
Susan,

Received, thank you for your assistance - it's working great

That's great! Wish you have a good time with the drone.
2018-5-7
Use props
minorLeo
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-7 01:22
I understand your point, but the beta will not void your warranty. If there is any issue appears, we will offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment or data analysis.

Thank you! I've send you my email-address with a PM because I don't want to make it public on the board.
2018-5-8
Use props
Coastal Drones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 669715 ft
United States

Hello,
I would like to be added to the list for the Beta.
Email address is richmpauljr@aol.com
Thanks
2018-5-9
Use props
fans4f4582cb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 384 ft
  • >>>

Hi, please add moving_pictures@sbcglobal.net to the Beta list.
Thank you.
2018-5-9
Use props
kumar4394
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Please add to the P4A beta : snipykumar@gmail.com
2018-5-9
Use props
Calafia Aerial
lvl.1

Please send Beta release.
miriamvconti@gmail.com
2018-5-10
Use props
Jake Deer
First Officer
Flight distance : 8082749 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please send bata, jakadeer@gmail.com
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The messages from 34# to 39# have been well received. The beta is estimated available around one working day later. Please have a try when you received it.
2018-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules