Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ocusync + Crystalsky - Is it possible?!
1252 5 2018-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sbrintz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 657136 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi, sorry for my english and for my ignorance.

Is it possible to connect the ocusync at the crystalsky and control the camera with it, without the goggles?

Thanks!
2018-1-10
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

The Occusync is incorporated into the Video Transmitter (VTX) in the Mavic, The Phantom series still use Lightbridge I believe. I fly both P3P, P4P & the Mavic with my CS and works fine.
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Sbrintz, DJI OcuSync is designed for Goggles RE, I don't think it can connect to CrystalSky.
2018-1-12
Use props
Sbrintz
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-12 04:05
Hi, Sbrintz, DJI OcuSync is designed for Goggles RE, I don't think it can connect to CrystalSky.

Thanks for your reply. That's a pity. It could be very useful manage the ocusync from the crystal sky.

Have a nice day.
2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sbrintz Posted at 2018-1-18 07:12
Thanks for your reply. That's a pity. It could be very useful manage the ocusync from the crystal sky.

Have a nice day.

We will keep improving our products to add more functions, thanks for your support and patience for the future release.
2018-1-19
Use props
Sbrintz
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-19 02:51
We will keep improving our products to add more functions, thanks for your support and patience for the future release.

Thanks for the reply.
Hope these updates will be ready soon!

Enjoy.
2018-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules