Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
where to down load DJI Go 4 app
886 5 2018-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brent Turner
lvl.3
United States

Just purchased the Phantom 4 Pro+. I have what appears as a working app to adjust all the settings. I am wondering why when I check my apps page I do not see the DJI Go 4 app icon. I'm wondering that if I lose the connection for flight operating system like I've read can happen, that all one can do is reopen the app. In my situation there is no app to tap.Should I see an app? I think I might have missed the step during the initial set up. I had some issues with wifi during that stage.
Thanks.

2018-1-10
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

What mobile device are you using with the P4P+ ?  For iOS is it on Apple app store and for Android is it official the Google plays store.
2018-1-10
Use props
Brent Turner
lvl.3
United States

Peterx, I have the attached Android phone / device. I'll check out the Google store. Thanks for your time and trouble with the info. It does not go unappreciated. I would like to at least try the current firmware since I've read some troubling comments about the upgraded software. I first have to stop the notice that I must provide a phone number to complete my registration. I provided an email address as required. So, I thought I was good to go with the registration since the remote has been working. Since attempting to upgrade, I'm now asked to provide a China mainland phone number. What's with that, and the Android simply holds the screen on this prompting. I haven't even tried to fly the Pro 4. Too many glitches, wifi promptings, freeze with the 1st attempt to download the requested upgrade. I had to stop the process since it appeared the I might run out of battery power due to a very slow download speed. I followed the the tutorial offered by DjI. I run a photography company and the amount of time spent on this drone is a bit worrisome. I need to get back to business. I thought I performed my due diligence upon stepping into this arena. Thanks again.
2018-1-10
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Best thing before you try to activate your bird you charge all batteries full then switch the plane mode on of the mobile and start WIFI manually. Power on the birds RC and then the bird itself. During warming up of the bird you may connect the RC with the mobile with a USB wire and start the app. The prompting with the China mainland phone number should be go. Then log in to the DJI in app. And the prompt will lead you through the activation. This is on all Phantom models the same with small differences.
2018-1-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I love reading these newb forum files.... ;-)

I wonder how I got here, who am I, what's my name? Haha

Please RTFM!!

RedHotPoker
2018-1-10
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Your App "Icon" is the "Enter Device" / "Go Fly" link on bottom left of the startup screen.

Take care up there.
2018-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules