Mavic Pro compatibility with Sony Xperia
6693 12 2018-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trythall
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10200 ft
South Africa

I have intermittant connection with the Sony Xperia. Is there a solution?
2018-1-10
Use props
Bigga J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1493 ft
United Kingdom

Which Xperia? I have mine registered to my Z3 tablet, Z5 phone and XZ premium phone without any issues.

All three have worked faultlessly since day one
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Which Xperia are you using? What is the APP version? Have you tried to reinstall the APP? Besides, please provide more details about the issue for better assistance.
2018-1-12
Use props
djiuser_gP6LWrO
New
Finland

Hello!
Just got my mavic pro but got problems with getting started!

I have the Xperia aqua m4 (e2303) and android version 5.0.
I tried to make the "Dji Go 4 (version 4.1.22)" work but it doesn´t let me sign in. It just flashes the "Network Unavailable. Check your internet connection" after I tried to sign in. Internet was on and I also tried to connect it via wifi to pc and internet. Didn't work. I deleted the app and downloaded it again and after that turned the phone off and on again. Didn't help.

What should I do now?
2018-1-12
Use props
djiuser_gP6LWrO
New
Finland

Well...suddenly DJI GO 4 started working when I was going to introduce it as a great big hoax to a friend. I was about to make a point of how big business is conducted these days and how "RELIABILITY" isn´t one of the values you can count on when purchasing expencive equipment . Oh well, maby next time.

I figured out that I will just go and buy a second hand iPhone and use it as a dedicated screen for the Mavic "ro" (as some recomend it on youtube). Though it takes away some portability that I was promised it hopefully will increase the RELIABILITY which I value much more.
2018-1-16
Use props
Ernst54
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41381 ft
Austria

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-12 01:02
Which Xperia are you using? What is the APP version? Have you tried to reinstall the APP? Besides, please provide more details about the issue for better assistance.

HI! I´m new in this forum, but i have the same problem with my new DJI Mavic Pro (Owner since 3 days !!) I have a Sony Xperia Z1, install DJI go, but on the screen during the flight i see partial nothing, or half picture. Android 5.1.1 Should i reinstal the App or what can i do ?? Thanks in advance for your help.

Sorry about my english, i´m an Austrian guy
2018-4-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Ernst54 Posted at 2018-4-29 05:59
HI! I´m new in this forum, but i have the same problem with my new DJI Mavic Pro (Owner since 3 days !!) I have a Sony Xperia Z1, install DJI go, but on the screen during the flight i see partial nothing, or half picture. Android 5.1.1 Should i reinstal the App or what can i do ?? Thanks in advance for your help.

Sorry about my english, i´m an Austrian guy

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. In order to do the troubleshooting, could you please change a mobile device to try it again? It is recommended to use the mobile device on the compatible list of the Mavic pro, please check the compatible list below:

2018-5-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_gP6LWrO Posted at 2018-1-16 23:45
Well...suddenly DJI GO 4 started working when I was going to introduce it as a great big hoax to a friend. I was about to make a point of how big business is conducted these days and how "RELIABILITY" isn´t one of the values you can count on when purchasing expencive equipment . Oh well, maby next time.

I figured out that I will just go and buy a second hand iPhone and use it as a dedicated screen for the Mavic "Pro" (as some recomend it on youtube). Though it takes away some portability that I was promised it hopefully will increase the RELIABILITY which I value much more.

Hi, thank you so much for your update, glad to know that you have solved the problem and everything turns out to be great now. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.
2018-5-2
Use props
Ernst54
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41381 ft
Austria

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-2 03:37
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. In order to do the troubleshooting, could you please change a mobile device to try it again? It is recommended to use the mobile device on the compatible list of the Mavic pro, please check the compatible list below:

[view_image]

Thank you for the answer. I´ve solved the problem. I take the phone from my wife (Xperia z1compact - 3 years old)) and than the DJI Go4 works without any problem. So it seems, that my phone is simply to old (6 Years). I will buy a new one. Than you again.
2018-5-2
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 108805200 ft
  • >>>

I have an Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual that has dual SIM cards. I was getting latency and other problems running the DJI GO 4 Application on the Xperia and changed devices to my Samsung S7 that handles the GO 4 Application much better.
2018-5-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Ernst54 Posted at 2018-5-2 07:16
Thank you for the answer. I´ve solved the problem. I take the phone from my wife (Xperia z1compact - 3 years old)) and than the DJI Go4 works without any problem. So it seems, that my phone is simply to old (6 Years). I will buy a new one. Than you again.

You are welcome. Glad to know that you have solved the issue, hope you have a good time on flying the drone.
2018-5-2
Use props
djiuser_lQG20F2GLNar
New

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-2 23:14
You are welcome. Glad to know that you have solved the issue, hope you have a good time on flying the drone.

I think you lot at dij should be working on fixing the problem with the Sony z3 and on would’s Other Sony photos
2018-11-8
Use props
DR1104
lvl.1

United States

Anyone know if the Xperia compacts would work with dji drones? I have an Xperia X Compact and an Xperia XZ2 Compact.
2018-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules