Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shallow Focus
2464 5 2018-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vinniez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2106204 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Does anyone knows how to combine shallow focus file via mac ?

Dji go4 result is lowres , I expected can be done thru computer like the panorama file.

thanks

2018-1-10
Use props
Adriano Araujo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

Love the shallowfocus function, but hate the quality of its result.

Could be like the iPhone. Hi-Res.

=)
2018-1-10
Use props
fans2e8fb7ee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146463 ft
Canada

I came here to ask the same question.  What is the use of Shallow Focus if there is no way to actually use the files?  All I get is a folder of files and no instructions or idea how to use them to get the effect.  Not a very useful feature.
2018-2-18
Use props
Strobing_NYC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3866470 ft
United States

Open the image up in the DJI Go app editor and you can adjust the blur location. It's also a high res images that is saved to your gallery. You all just are not using it correct.
2018-2-18
Use props
Lee Moon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

Shallow Focus photos are 1440x1080 as opposed to 3968x2976 standard photos on the Spark.

If you look in the folders that contain the 16 photos taken during a Shallow Focus shot, you'll notice that the first (primary) photo is 1440x1080.  The remaining (depth detection) photos are 720x540.  I imagine that the 15 "depth" photos are used to create a depth map for use in blurring parts of the primary photo.

As far as I'm aware, a saved Shallow Focus shot will remain 1440x1080.  That seems to be my experience.  If there's a way to generate a higher resolution version, I'd love to know how that's done.  That said, I'm not unhappy with the resolution of the current SF photos.  More resolution is always nice, though.
2018-2-18
Use props
Lee Moon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

fans2e8fb7ee Posted at 2018-2-18 05:53
I came here to ask the same question.  What is the use of Shallow Focus if there is no way to actually use the files?  All I get is a folder of files and no instructions or idea how to use them to get the effect.  Not a very useful feature.

Strobing_NYC answered this.  Yes, you need to use the Go 4 app to create/finalize your Shallow Focus photos.  It's pretty cool to play around with the blur amount and the focus zones to change how much and where the blur effect is.  You can save a Shallow Focus photo to your gallery/camera roll and later go back into the app and refocus then save a new blurred version.  Just don't delete the original files from the app if you intend to go back and refocus later.  Hope that helps.
2018-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules