Gimbal going haywire & flaring red tint (video)
747 9 2018-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brogitschnig
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71857 ft
United States

Any idea why it is doing this & how it can be fixed?  It has continiously happened after about 5min. of flight, I have recalibrated it, but to no avail.  
2018-1-10
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Have you ever crashed your Mavic?
2018-1-10
Use props
Brogitschnig
lvl.1
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-1-10 22:59
Have you ever crashed your Mavic?

I bumped it while hovering 4ft off the ground, it tumbled.  It seemed fine, but I'm guessing it is now forever plighted...
2018-1-11
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Brogitschnig Posted at 2018-1-11 09:07
I bumped it while hovering 4ft off the ground, it tumbled.  It seemed fine, but I'm guessing it is now forever plighted...

Yes, I guessed something must have happened. You really should contact support to get it fixed.  Some might suggest trying to fix it yourself but, considering it had a tumble, there may be other problems as well.
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Brogitschnig Posted at 2018-1-11 09:07

Sir, it is the original video, right? If not, it may caused by the image transmission. If it is the original video, please tell me if there is any error message during your flight. Did you try to update it with the newest firmware?
2018-1-12
Use props
Brogitschnig
lvl.1
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-12 00:52
Sir, it is the original video, right? If not, it may caused by the image transmission. If it is the original video, please tell me if there is any error message during your flight. Did you try to update it with the newest firmware?

Gimabal abnormality
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

I see. Did you solve the problem? Please provide the needed info which is mentioned in 5# for further check.
2018-1-31
Use props
Brogitschnig
lvl.1
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-31 02:57
I see. Did you solve the problem? Please provide the needed info which is mentioned in 5# for further check.

I have it updated, the camera still will have little jumps -but it has not gone completely haywire in the two times since that I have flown it.  The error message is still appearing
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Brogitschnig Posted at 2018-2-1 12:06
I have it updated, the camera still will have little jumps -but it has not gone completely haywire in the two times since that I have flown it.  The error message is still appearing

I see. Since the problem remain, please provide us the original video and upload to dropbox and post the  link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-6
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

Either your gimbal is broken or your drone is becoming self conscious and starting to think about killing humans. Either way I'm afraid you will have to send it for repair...
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules