8061 9 2018-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scott UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 294006 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

After watching a few YouTube videos I've noticed that the CrystalSky can record audio.

Can anyone please tell me how to do this. I collected my CrystalSky and made a very quick test and there is no audio captured from the CS microphone?
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Scott, please launch DJI Go APP, press three dots on the upper right corner to enter General Settings, then enable ''Record Audio with Video Cache''.
Please let me know if the problem persists.
2018-1-12
Use props
Scott UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 294006 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-12 03:14
Hi Scott, please launch DJI Go APP, press three dots on the upper right corner to enter General Settings, then enable ''Record Audio with Video Cache''.

Fantastic, thank you
2018-1-13
Use props
TheMann58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-12 03:14
Hi Scott, please launch DJI Go APP, press three dots on the upper right corner to enter General Settings, then enable ''Record Audio with Video Cache''.

DJI Mindy,

I do not find a "Record Audio with Video Cache" option in the General Setting section (or anywhere else) of the current Crystalsky DJI GO app version 3.1.23 menu screens. I find only options to enable Cache Locally When Recording, to set the Largest Video Cache Capacity size in gigabytes and to Auto Clean-Up the Video Cache.  The Record Audio with Video Cache option does exist in the current DJI GO 4 app version 4.1.18 for the Crystalsky.  So, for now, no audio can be recorded with video cache when using Crystalsky with Inspire 1, Phantom 3 Pro, or Matrice 100, which use the DJI GO app.
2018-1-15
Use props
Elton27
New

United States

How does DJI behave when it comes to connecting two multimedia devices? Is it HDMI enabled appliance? Specifically, I wonder if it can transfer data and at what maximum distance is it capable of transmitting high-quality digital video and audio.
2018-1-23
Use props
Pedro Gonçalves
lvl.2

Brazil

I managed to record audio buy starting recording a video then talking to the crystal sky while video was been recorded. I played the video saved in crystal sky internal memory and could listen to the recorded audio
2018-7-25
Use props
mendo
lvl.3

United States

If you want to record audio from YouTube, you could try another software. I had ever knew a tool that can record YouTube audio, it is called DRmare Audio Capture. You could learn more about it by searching it in the Internet. Hope this will help you.
2019-7-3
Use props
Bella Gorden
lvl.2

China

Really? I have purchased an Audio Capture. It helps me record music from YouTube easily. Maybe you could have a try.
2019-11-21
Use props
kkmin
lvl.2

China

Lucky to meet this post.  I'd like to try it. Before this, I used Joyoshare Screen Recorder to capture audio from the system and microphone. It works good, but its trial version only allows me to record 1/3.
2019-12-10
Use props
Sally rkid
lvl.1

China

You can simply use some screen recorder to record the streaming audio from YouTube. Here's a video tutorial for you:
https://youtu.be/xO0Qo-1Tv2g
2020-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules