Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Compass disconnected
3548 7 2018-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Momodji
Flight distance : 20016 ft
United States

I have detailed the issue I'm facing here:-

https://sparkpilots.zone/threads ... ss-calibration.3556

[size=14.6667px]I get magnetic interference detected no matter where go. The app says to calibrate compass. When I head to calibrating compass however - there is no button to calibrate - rather in red text(see image) I get 'restart t... aircraft'. [image attached]This happens on both latest firmware and the base factory reset firmware.

[size=14.6667px]I am unable to take off or fly aircraft. I have tried latest firware(.900), latest-1 firware, and the oldest available firmware(.600).
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]Now I get a compass disconnected error when I try to calibrate the compass.
dji calib err.jpg
dji calib err.jpg
2018-1-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You need to put up bigger pictures.
2018-1-10
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry, I can't see the screens
2018-1-10
Use props
Momodji
Flight distance : 20016 ft
United States

My apologies. Reuploaded.
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, in your case, please try to flash the firmware of your spark through DJI Assistant 2. And you can enter the wifi setting and see if most of the channels are green. If the interference is not caused by environment, there is something wrong with your spark. Please send it back for check: http://www.dji.com/support.
2018-1-11
Use props
djiuser_kKRsNy3
New
Flight distance : 627 ft
Argentina

Hi I have a similar issue.
SPARK was flying with no issues and them it got stuck, can't take off, propellers wont spin.

In the initial screen it shows a message that compass needs calibration, tried this in many different wide open areas with no metal or interference around, get the same message every time I start up the APP.

When I go to try to Calibrate Compass, it shows that it is "Disconnected" , it's strange because no readings shows up, all other sensors , such as the IMU ones, they do have readings showing up.

When I click to Calibrate Compass, it goes to a screen saying that I have to "Restart Aircraft"

I've uploaded the latest firmware, moved back to previous one and back to the latest one, but compass still showing disconnected.

Please let me know if is there anything I can try to help fix this issue.
2018-1-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Take it outside in an open area and see if this remains the same. I get this all the time in doors when near ferromagnetic materials in the house and never where stood in a field.
2018-1-16
Use props
rebeldronie
Flight distance : 135 ft
Canada

Im currently having the same problem. Any help to resolved this issues. I never crash before, the problem just happen today and it worked a couple of weeks ago before
2018-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules