New iOS App Update (iPhone X)
1506 5 2018-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lsufan861
lvl.2
United States

I noticed today that my DJI 4GO app was updated and there was a fix for the iPhone X.  Just trying to get some feedback, before I upgrade.  Thank you in advance.
2018-1-10
Use props
dennisnajera
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14272 ft
United States

my fix was to downgrade my phone. Im still having problems with the iPhone x, got the latest iOS software and still no fix. used an old iPhone 7plus, works like a charm. awaiting a fix as well
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

dennisnajera Posted at 2018-1-10 14:54
my fix was to downgrade my phone. Im still having problems with the iPhone x, got the latest iOS software and still no fix. used an old iPhone 7plus, works like a charm. awaiting a fix as well

Thanks for your feedback. Please tell me the problems you encountered when you use the new version of app with IPhoneX. I will help you forward it to our engineers. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-11
Use props
lsufan861
lvl.2
United States

dennisnajera Posted at 2018-1-10 14:54

Are you using the latest DJIGo app?  There was a new release and mine got update a few days ago.
2018-1-11
Use props
qbox
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-11 03:02
Thanks for your feedback. Please tell me the problems you encountered when you use the new version of app with IPhoneX. I will help you forward it to our engineers. Thanks for your support.

Latest DJI GO App doesn't work well with iPhoneX.

* Huge latency
* Continious disconnections
* Video looks 4:3 aspect ratio
* Some graphical issues
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

qbox Posted at 2018-4-5 02:52
Latest DJI GO App doesn't work well with iPhoneX.

* Huge latency

Please ensure that it is not caused by the interference from environment. Did you clean the cache files in the phone? What is the IOS system in your phone?
2018-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules