Any best free video editing software for dji spark?
7797 9 2018-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Addie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 48704 ft
Pakistan

I just got my dji spark two days back, im new to this forum and the dji community, i wonder if any of you can suggest me a good video editing software that is for free? P.S I'm a mac user!!
2018-1-10
Use props
Lee Moon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

iMovie is a good free choice from Apple.  For a more powerful editing application, others here have recommended DaVinci Resolve 14.  It's available on the Mac App Store for free, though reviews indicate that the free version on the developer's site is more full featured (than the App store version.)
2018-1-10
Use props
Scott V.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 241791 ft
United States

Davinci Resolve 14. I love it. Actually quite impressed with it. Especially being free. Loaded with features, it will probably do everything you want to do then some.
2018-1-10
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 14044580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

iMovie is probably the best free editing tool if you use IOS
2018-1-11
Use props
KAPOzz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 206138 ft
Vietnam

iMovie..eee..ee..e.. Give it a try though.
2018-1-11
Use props
Lis Morris
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I'm on windows and I use Openshot. It's not as highly featured as a full video editing suite, but it can combine clips, add sound, fade ins/outs and you can add text etc. It also supports layers and transparencies, so you can get some cool effects.
https://www.openshot.org/
2018-1-11
Use props
Addie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 48704 ft
Pakistan

Thankyou all you guys, i am surely going to give imovie a try. Indeed its the best free software for video editing in ios.
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

I think the users in this forum can help you with your problem. Hope you can find the one suit you best.
2018-1-14
Use props
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

Spark video has a problem with stuttering when using iMovie because the spark uses variable frame rate.
Watch for that, and search the net for solutions.
Otherwise da vince resolve or handbrake can convert it to fixed rate.
2018-1-14
Use props
shendu
New

Singapore

Shotcut, Openshot, VSDC, iMovie or DaVinci Resolve.
Shotcut is my video editor of choice right now and seems to be the most stable and powerful open source option with regular updates.
In addition, I would recommend the DaVinci Resolve, which has way better tools and almost never crashes plus the playback for videos in resolve actually works in real-time.
more info: https://pctechtest.com/best-video-editing-software
2023-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules