RC FIRMWARE UPDATE
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa1ae9dea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1962339 ft
United States

Tryin to update to 1.9.3 and this happened. Turn it on and off. Doesn’t matter it never changes. Anyone dealt with this. I’m dead in the water. P3Pro. iPhone 8+. I’ve tried everything I know or have read.
C0F6A6A4-C633-498B-9ED5-3FB251BE6D32.jpeg
2018-1-10
Use props
madmoose123
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4081 ft
United States

I have the same model aircraft. Is your app saying you have a firmware version of 1.9.3 available for your RC?

I’ve been having problems trying to update the firmware on my remote control, and a three bar five second press in the go app says I only have 1.8.0 available. My RC is at 1.6.0. Every time I try to download 1.8.0 it says download failed.
2018-1-11
Use props
dronecowboy
New
Flight distance : 30 ft
United States

madmoose123 Posted at 2018-1-11 06:40
I have the same model aircraft. Is your app saying you have a firmware version of 1.9.3 available for your RC?

I’ve been having problems trying to update the firmware on my remote control, and a three bar five second press in the go app says I only have 1.8.0 available. My RC is at 1.6.0. Every time I try to download 1.8.0 it says download failed.

I am a newbie and I have had updating my firmware too. I am very confused, I had read we aren't supposed to jump over updates. I don't know how you find the updates in chronological order so I don't do that. I am at a standstill til if find out where I stand on this with my updates. Can anyone help me. Also, how do I find my way back to this same thread, before I leave it?
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to read your post. Regarding the RC issue, please try to connect the original charger after running out the battery and check if it charges well. If yes, you can connect the APP to check the current version and update again.
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

madmoose123 Posted at 2018-1-11 06:40

I’ve been having problems trying to update the firmware on my remote control, and a three bar five second press in the go app says I only have 1.8.0 available. My RC is at 1.6.0. Every time I try to download 1.8.0 it says download failed.

Sir, I've replied your post there(https://forum.dji.com/thread-128898-1-1.html), please check and keep us posted in your post, thanks so much!
2018-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules