New Mavic Pro Firmware Released (11/1/2018)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ReleaseTheSourc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

RebWeb Posted at 2018-1-13 12:39
New FW installed without drama, no noticeable change in behaviour in flight, RTH, gimbal, camera etc indoors or out (despite the somewhat gusty conditions - outdoors!).
I made the mistake of reading all the posts in this thread and instead of feeling sympathy for those seeking the bug bounty I find myself annoyed that they are effectively blocking this thread and irritating the drone pilots that rely on the information contained in the forums while doing nothing at all to DJI management who won't waste their time reading it. As everyone endlessly states this is a legal matter, why not address it in legal process? I am quite certain griping about it on a user forum will is not having the effect you desire :-(

Addressing it via legal system takes funding and time, could take years which at what point the requested information is less useful. You want these posts gone, ask DJI to do what is right and they will be gone.
2018-1-13
Use props
CycleParadise
Second Officer
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2018-1-13 12:53
I'm trying to research this further. Can you please point me to the laws that require proper documentation?

I imagine a lot of people reading this thread are confused as to what's going on so I'll try to explain what I understand is happening. Apparently DJI used software with a license that allows it to be used for free under certain conditions, one of which is that if you modify it and then distribute it to customers (e.g., as part of the Mavic's firmware) you're legally obligated to publish it with your changes.

I wasn't confused about what's going on with the requests for the release of the kernel software under GPL. Your mention of proper documentation by law had me curious and I wanted to read more on it.

Thank you for the clarification.
2018-1-13
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

I've been following this topic last two days just to gain some info about how the newest update goes. Unfortunately there are way too many people crying about GPL, making it real pain to see what one is looking for.
This aside, yesterday I updated the latest firmware and I already regret it deeply. Until today I had much confidence in Mavic and the connection between the remote and the craft. Despite the app crashing on me a couple of times I alway (till today) had control over the craft. With the latest firmware on the first flight the app crashed at about 4 minutes into the flight and I couldn't reconnect it. I tried several times but without any luck. Mavic hung approximately 80 meters above and 50 meters away from me, in the air obviously. At first I struggled to reconnect the app and after several attempts I decided to bring her down to reboot.
I was very surprised when I noticed I didn't have any control at some point and the aircraft was landing on its own. The yellow tail light was blinking furiously and she was coming down behind the fence, before I was standing. ( Mavic did NOT perform "return to home" - was just landing at a random place) Just before touching down in way too tall grass I suddenly regained control and brought her back to safety. I rebooted the craft  the controller and the app an carefully took off again. This time everything worked fine.
After this incident (hopefully) I made 3 more successful flights without any issues.
Once back at home I re - updated the firmware on the craft and the controller but I don't have this confidence anymore that I can bring her down using only the remote, when the app crashes.
I often fly above the water and if this happens in such a case ...
I hope this is one time occurrence and will never happen again.
Tomorrow I will do more testing.
Cheers ...
2018-1-13
Use props
Wirezfree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17999 ft
United Kingdom

CycleParadise Posted at 2018-1-13 13:21
I believe they are. Along with flight information, they want to track owner information, which to me is PII.

Sorry.. Maybe the way I phrased it..??

FAA want to track drones, which means they are linked to registered owner,
I assume much like in the US cars are registered with the DMV, and linked to an owner..??
Is this an issue..??

The OP point I think was about the usage, or possible misuse of such personal information..??
2018-1-13
Use props
ReleaseTheSourc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

tomekyo Posted at 2018-1-13 13:51
I've been following this topic last two days just to gain some info about how the newest update goes. Unfortunately there are way too many people crying about GPL, making it real pain to see what one is looking for.
This aside, yesterday I updated the latest firmware and I already regret it deeply. Until today I had much confidence in Mavic and the connection between the remote and the craft. Despite the app crashing on me a couple of times I alway (till today) had control over the craft. With the latest firmware on the first flight the app crashed at about 4 minutes into the flight and I couldn't reconnect it. I tried several times but without any luck. Mavic hung approximately 80 meters above and 50 meters away from me, in the air obviously. At first I struggled to reconnect the app and after several attempts I decided to bring her down to reboot.
I was very surprised when I noticed I didn't have any control at some point and the aircraft was landing on its own. The yellow tail light was blinking furiously and she was coming down behind the fence, before I was standing. ( Mavic did NOT perform "return to home" - was just landing at a random place) Just before touching down in way too tall grass I suddenly regained control and brought her back to safety. I rebooted the craft  the controller and the app an carefully took off again. This time everything worked fine.

Too many crying about people asking to receive what they paid for.

We are DJI customers, we have bought $1000s in hardware and software licenses from them. They did not deliver what they were suppose to. Source to the GPL components in the firmware release.

If you bought a new mavic, and it came missing a piece you wanted (say the camera) would you keep your mouth shut?
2018-1-13
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

ReleaseTheSourc Posted at 2018-1-13 14:21

We are DJI customers, we have bought $1000s in hardware and software licenses from them. They did not deliver what they were suppose to. Source to the GPL components in the firmware release.

I do understand what you're missing but please go and complain somewhere else...
Start a topic  DJI where is my code ...  or something similar - and now you make me whine about this ...
2018-1-13
Use props
Wirezfree
lvl.4
United Kingdom

ReleaseTheSourc Posted at 2018-1-13 14:21

I completely agree, If I didn't get what I expected I would definitely complain.
I did everything I expected, and can fly, I have no need for the source code...

I have probably got lot's of products with code in, Smart TV, Smart Phone, Tablet.
I don't need/want that code either.

I think the reason some people are taking issue with you, is your approach/method on an unsuspecting audience.

Not everybody knows what GPL, Source Code is and what it entails/dictates.
All they see is group of people who have pounced on a forum...

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." N.M
2018-1-13
Use props
RL_XXI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 456 ft
United States

I have to wonder about those having issues since the update have not properly gone thru the calibration sequence via the dji assistant 2 software. You know point the ac at the screen etc? While I don't have much experience yet with this brand, many times I have encountered upgrading FW in ANY device requires re-calibration prior to use or failure is imminent.
2018-1-13
Use props
CycleParadise
Second Officer
United States

Wirezfree Posted at 2018-1-13 14:14
Sorry.. Maybe the way I phrased it..??

FAA want to track drones, which means they are linked to registered owner,

I guess if it's an issue or not depends on your view.

The way I see it, a lot of people are concerned over DJI collecting and possibly sharing information (PII?) with the Chinese government. I'm just pointing out the FAA (in the United States) wants to collect PII on drone pilots. Is that a concern?

Just a few of the references to PII from the Aviation Rulemaking Committee Recommendations Final Report:
  • Before final rule is enacted: Before the final rule is enacted, the Agency could work to scope standards needed to enable direct broadcast and network publishing technologies for implementing the remote ID and tracking requirement on new equipment and existing equipment. The ARC recommends the FAA ensure that standards for ID and tracking technology move forward at a rapid pace. The ARC further recommends the FAA work closely with industry on developing the ideal architecture for the PII System.
  • Identifying information of the UAS owner and remote pilot: This information would not be broadcast or published, but would be available from the PII System (see definition below in section 4).
  • Information available to designated public safety and airspace management officials: Access to personally identifiable (PII) information should be limited to public safety officials and similarly regulated public safety entities, including airspace management officials.
  • The ARC recommends that the United States government be the sole keeper of any PII collected or submitted in connection with new UAS ID and tracking requirements.
  • The PII System includes processes and technology (direct broadcast or network publishing) that enables approved users to associate UAS ID with the FAA System of Records. This system would include the database where remote pilot/owner/operator PII is housed for access by authorized users.
  • Registration is the process by which the owner/operator associates himself/herself (including contact information and other PII) and aircraft (e.g., make, model, modifications) with an assigned, unique identifier.
  • The assumption was made that the FAA would be responsible for maintaining a PII System which correlates unique electronic ID with owner/operator contact information and other PII. The FAA would be responsible for the procedural and technical access controls to such data and thus was not considered as a comparison point in characterizing the technology alternatives.
  • Disclosure of Operationally Sensitive Information – Owner/operators may view negatively the loss of control of information associated with their flight operations. Even without disclosure of PII, the widespread availability of operational sensitive information (e.g., time, location, duration, flight frequency) could have an impact on an owner/operator’s perceived privacy and/or commercial interests. The holding of such information by a third party may be concerning to some UAS owner/operators, whereas some may prefer it. If broad operational data is available, it may be archived and mined for information which could be perceived as detrimental to the owner/operator. Even if access to such information is limited to public safety officials or through use agreements, the perception may be detrimental to the willingness to comply.
  • Some general cost items are beyond the scope of the technology alternatives as defined. The FAA, for instance, would need to maintain the registration database and PII System for all solutions. Additionally, the ARC has called out two separate requirements, “direct broadcast” and “networked.” To meet the “networked” requirement there is general acknowledgement that some entity(ies) will need to build out the database, API’s, security, and access controls required to realize ID and tracking for networked based solutions. These databases are assumed as common costs and are not reflected in the chart, but are discussed below in the Database Costs subsection. Finally, regulatory costs and regulatory timeframe to enable a technology alternative are out of scope as well.
2018-1-13
Use props
CycleParadise
Second Officer
United States

Wirezfree Posted at 2018-1-13 14:35
I completely agree, If I didn't get what I expected I would definitely complain.

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." N.M

2018-1-13
Use props
ReleaseTheSourc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

tomekyo Posted at 2018-1-13 14:33
I do understand what you're missing but please go and complain somewhere else...
Start a topic  DJI where is my code ...  or something similar - and now you make me whine about this ...

We are on topic, the offer should be with the firmware announcement, or the firmware itself. There is no direct firmware release point, so this post is the appropriate place.

Each firmware announcement thread will be like this until DJI stops defrauding the OSS community and their customers.
2018-1-13
Use props
ReleaseTheSourc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Wirezfree Posted at 2018-1-13 14:35

If you ever get a quad that doesn't fly, and post about it. I'll be right behind you "do this person right!".

We have tried almost all other routes, this has been going on upwards of a year privately. DJI seemingly has decided to cut all communication after some apparent progress, or well some promises from them that never panned out.

This is pretty much the second to last option, last one is getting a copyright holder to file an injunction. I think the community would take a much bigger issue knowing that we shut down the ability to import new DJI products or parts. We don't want to do that, we like the products. We want to make them safer and saner.

2018-1-13
Use props
Wirezfree
lvl.4
United Kingdom

CycleParadise Posted at 2018-1-13 15:28
I guess if it's an issue or not depends on your view.

The way I see it, a lot of people are concerned over DJI collecting and possibly sharing information (PII?) with the Chinese government. I'm just pointing out the FAA (in the United States) wants to collect PII on drone pilots. Is that a concern?

Like here in the UK it seems policy is driven by knee jerk reactions to perceived threat.
The people who play by the rules get dragged into draconian measures caused by the few.

or maybe there is more to it...

There have been small drones weaponised and used in Syria, as recently as 10th/11th Jan.
Maybe Governments might start to dictate features to manufactures before they can be sold..??

It's already done for many other types of products
Who knows...

2018-1-13
Use props
Wirezfree
lvl.4
United Kingdom

ReleaseTheSourc Posted at 2018-1-13 16:04
If you ever get a quad that doesn't fly, and post about it. I'll be right behind you "do this person right!".

We have tried almost all other routes, this has been going on upwards of a year privately. DJI seemingly has decided to cut all communication after some apparent progress, or well some promises from them that never panned out.

You are preaching to the converted... I understand.

I think educating the masses on the issue is most important... Then you may garner support
But 40+ people just descending on forum demanding(rightly) for something does not serve your cause.
2018-1-13
Use props
rawright54
lvl.4
United States

I tried several times to complete the update today - all failed and the screen went blank at about 6% complete. Internet connection is perfect, and device connection is solid. Now Go 4 reports bad firmware and bad vision sensor calibration. I tried to calibrate the forward vision, too, and that failed as well, 3 times. I've only had this heap of junk one week - I'm beginning to think I've been ripped off for about $1200!
2018-1-13
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

ReleaseTheSourc Posted at 2018-1-13 16:04

We have tried almost all other routes, this has been going on upwards of a year privately. DJI seemingly has decided to cut all communication after some apparent progress, or well some promises from them that never panned out.

this has been going on upwards of a year privately

I'd be interested in hearing more about that; care to elaborate? So was the request / demand that DJI post the code publicly, or only provide it to the "The OGs"? And who within DJI was communicated with?
2018-1-13
Use props
ReleaseTheSourc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2018-1-13 18:04
this has been going on upwards of a year privately

I'd be interested in hearing more about that; care to elaborate? So was the request / demand that DJI post the code publicly, or only provide it to the "The OGs"? And who within DJI was communicated with?

Request has been to post it publicly via their open source portal, not provide it privately. I was given the "chance" to discuss more if I agreed to additional silencing terms (NOT ok for GPL).

I had two members of the media reach out to me, I suspect you will have the chance to hear someone elaborate in a better way than I can soon.

I'm also not really an 'OG', I've been at it a couple weeks. Those working longer at it have accepted me as I've had success finding many serious vulnerabilities in the drones, but I haven't been at it long. (Makes you wonder how someone can completely hack a drone 2 days after seeing their first one hmm?).
2018-1-13
Use props
dydog
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11627 ft
Italy

ReleaseTheSourc Posted at 2018-1-13 15:58
We are on topic, the offer should be with the firmware announcement, or the firmware itself. There is no direct firmware release point, so this post is the appropriate place.

Each firmware announcement thread will be like this until DJI stops defrauding the OSS community and their customers.

What a terrible menace, oh my God, DJI and all others reading the thread are so scared, that the source code will be released immediately!
If you are half smart than you claim, you should understand that what you are doing by spamming these threads is just to obtain that nobody is going to read them anymore.
And be sure that DJI is the first one that moved away long time ago.

If you are not willing to start a legal action, then there are hundreds of other ways to get the attention, here you are just being pain in the ass to normal users who don't care about your requirement, and that will hate you more and won't support your cause.
By the way, I'm one of them, I wanted to be on your side, but my God, you are being such a pain in the ass that now I just want DJI never release the code.

Be smart...
2018-1-13
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Dydog shut up and kick rocks no one cares....
2018-1-13
Use props
dydog
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11627 ft
Italy

$gambino$ Posted at 2018-1-13 21:37
Dydog shut up and kick rocks no one cares....

2018-1-13
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

ReleaseTheSourc Posted at 2018-1-13 19:29
Request has been to post it publicly via their open source portal, not provide it privately. I was given the "chance" to discuss more if I agreed to additional silencing terms (NOT ok for GPL).

I had two members of the media reach out to me, I suspect you will have the chance to hear someone elaborate in a better way than I can soon.

You are a complete nuisance and just come off like a stuck record. You are not community minded and just want to feather your own nest. Be careful that you don't crap in it at the same time.
2018-1-13
Use props
rawright54
lvl.4
United States

As an update, I wasted several more hours tonight, trying to get the update to download and install. All attempts failed. So I switched devices to another Android-based wireless device. That allowed me to update without any crashes, and erased the 'cannot take off' status I had previously.

So, for the record, the Amazon Fire 8 HD tablet absolutely will not work with DJI Go 4, but the Samsung Galaxy S 8+ works perfectly for updating. As for other functions, I'm still testing. I really want to use the tablet for navigation, since it would be really inconvenient to have my phone ring while flying, only to see my Mavic crash when I answer a call. Besides, the Fire 8 HD has a really nice screen size, which is important to this old guy.

Although I have it working for the moment, I still feel cheated; the hardware and software documentation sucks worse than anything ever produced by Microsoft, and they invented the concept of "useless and non-existent manuals." This little beast had better impress me in the next few weeks, or I'm going to demand a refund.
2018-1-13
Use props
TriptyX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 349226 ft
Croatia

rawright54 Posted at 2018-1-13 17:29
I tried several times to complete the update today - all failed and the screen went blank at about 6% complete. Internet connection is perfect, and device connection is solid. Now Go 4 reports bad firmware and bad vision sensor calibration. I tried to calibrate the forward vision, too, and that failed as well, 3 times. I've only had this heap of junk one week - I'm beginning to think I've been ripped off for about $1200!

i had the same issue and did the update via assistant and usb cable from my pc.no problems
2018-1-14
Use props
drn3px69
Second Officer
Flight distance : 213268 ft
Argentina

I've been following this topic last two days just to gain some info about how the newest update goes. Unfortunately there are way too many people crying about GPL, making it real pain to see what one is looking for.
This aside, yesterday I updated the latest firmware and I already regret it deeply. Until today I had much confidence in Mavic and the connection between the remote and the craft. Despite the app crashing on me a couple of times I alway (till today) had control over the craft. With the latest firmware on the first flight the app crashed at about 4 minutes into the flight and I couldn't reconnect it. I tried several times but without any luck. Mavic hung approximately 80 meters above and 50 meters away from me, in the air obviously. At first I struggled to reconnect the app and after several attempts I decided to bring her down to reboot.
I was very surprised when I noticed I didn't have any control at some point and the aircraft was landing on its own. The yellow tail light was blinking furiously and she was coming down behind the fence, before I was standing. ( Mavic did NOT perform "return to home" - was just landing at a random place) Just before touching down in way too tall grass I suddenly regained control and brought her back to safety. I rebooted the craft  the controller and the app an carefully took off again. This time everything worked fine.

The same behavior happen to me with the only difference that the aircraft initiate correctly the RTH and when stay over me the remote responde perfectly and  I landing manually without problem.
2018-1-14
Use props
drn3px69
Second Officer
Flight distance : 213268 ft
Argentina

Suren Posted at 2018-1-13 08:24
Okay, downgrade completed, flew it inside perfect, took a short flight outdoors and just has it was PERFECT. no more updating for me.

I´m a little confused...
If we can downgrade through Assistant 2 to v01.04.0100, why in Notes of the first post says:
"Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be downgraded to a former version."
Someone know?
2018-1-14
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

drn3px69 Posted at 2018-1-14 05:31
I´m a little confused...
If we can downgrade through Assistant 2 to v01.04.0100, why in Notes of the first post says:
"Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be downgraded to a former version."

not sure i got that same message but due to issues when i plugged into assistant it gave me the option to downgrade. maybe dji left the option open for a few days due to possible bugs in the firmware. that could be the reason they have not issued the release notes as yet.
2018-1-14
Use props
Marcustuck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 147146 ft
Colombia

I've been following this topic last two days just to gain some info about how the newest update goes. Unfortunately there are way too many people crying about GPL, making it real pain to see what one is looking for.
This aside, yesterday I updated the latest firmware and I already regret it deeply. Until today I had much confidence in Mavic and the connection between the remote and the craft. Despite the app crashing on me a couple of times I alway (till today) had control over the craft. With the latest firmware on the first flight the app crashed at about 4 minutes into the flight and I couldn't reconnect it. I tried several times but without any luck. Mavic hung approximately 80 meters above and 50 meters away from me, in the air obviously. At first I struggled to reconnect the app and after several attempts I decided to bring her down to reboot.
I was very surprised when I noticed I didn't have any control at some point and the aircraft was landing on its own. The yellow tail light was blinking furiously and she was coming down behind the fence, before I was standing. ( Mavic did NOT perform "return to home" - was just landing at a random place) Just before touching down in way too tall grass I suddenly regained control and brought her back to safety. I rebooted the craft  the controller and the app an carefully took off again. This time everything worked fine.

I have had the drone 'lock up' a few times, often during Pano photography.  I have found that pressing and holding the red pause button on the controller stops whatever process has hung up and you regain control.
2018-1-14
Use props
cohaolain
lvl.2

Ireland

My ultrasound module failed after installing this FW (previous v01.04.0100 with no similar error). No warning unless you go into your AC status in the top left corner so I only noticed it today despite flying yesterday after the update. Anybody else experienced this?
2018-1-14
Use props
Marcustuck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 147146 ft
Colombia

Sorry if this has already been posted, but as this thread has been hijacked by GPL I'm not wasting my life going back through it all!

In Active Track you now have the original mode plus Profile Tracking and Spot Light :-)

Thanks DJI, love the product and I don't need the GPL.......
One thing that I have noticed is that even with RAW selected for photos the pano mode records both RAW and JPG images.
2018-1-14
Use props
ReleaseTheSourc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

dydog Posted at 2018-1-13 21:22
What a terrible menace, oh my God, DJI and all others reading the thread are so scared, that the source code will be released immediately!
If you are half smart than you claim, you should understand that what you are doing by spamming these threads is just to obtain that nobody is going to read them anymore.
And be sure that DJI is the first one that moved away long time ago.

boo hoo, a few forum posts hurt your feelings.
2018-1-14
Use props
ReleaseTheSourc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-1-13 21:55
You are a complete nuisance and just come off like a stuck record. You are not community minded and just want to feather your own nest. Be careful that you don't crap in it at the same time.

Complain to DJI about it.

Look at the thread, the few people who are sooo hurt by some forum posts that they need to reply in some childish form, are in the minority.
2018-1-14
Use props
ReleaseTheSourc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Marcustuck Posted at 2018-1-14 07:07
Sorry if this has already been posted, but as this thread has been hijacked by GPL I'm not wasting my life going back through it all!

In Active Track you now have the original mode plus Profile Tracking and Spot Light :-)

.... without the GPL you wouldn't have your Mavic? Nor your smartphone.
2018-1-14
Use props
jurrianv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 503796 ft
Netherlands

I updated to the last firmware today. No issues! I did a test flight. Everything works ok.
2018-1-14
Use props
randygd
lvl.2
United States

I am not sure what you mean by (Mavic did not perform return to home). As I understand RTH if you engage it to close to the home point that was set it will land right then and there. See the manual. I think you have to be at least 65ft from your home point or it will indeed land not at the home point but where ever it is at that moment.
2018-1-14
Use props
Maxheadspace
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

What phone are you using?
2018-1-14
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

The GPL argument is a good one, however it is making this thread worthless. There are those of use that just want to know if the FW is safe and you all are making it difficut. Please stop and open a new thread. Thanks!
==
I upgraded and had an issue with the vision sensors... after climbing slowly to 50ft OK, 100ft OK, 300ft OK and flew around a bit, I attempted to lower altitude and it just wanted to land anytime I pulled down on the left RC stick. It was as if it though I was 1.5 ft off the ground when I was in fact 300 ft. I checked the sensors when I landed and nothing on the sensors, no fog or frost. It was cold out but I made sure the AC had a good 5 minute warmup inside prior to flight. I will test again today after Church and see if it happens again... this time I wont go so high during a test. Everything else seemed fine.. no errors and pre-flight checks all checked out OK.
2018-1-14
Use props
ReleaseTheSourc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Bob Brown Posted at 2018-1-14 09:34
The GPL argument is a good one, however it is making this thread worthless. There are those of use that just want to know if the FW is safe and you all are making it difficut. Please stop and open a new thread. Thanks!
==
I upgraded and had an issue with the vision sensors... after climbing slowly to 50ft OK, 100ft OK, 300ft OK and flew around a bit, I attempted to lower altitude and it just wanted to land anytime I pulled down on the left RC stick. It was as if it though I was 1.5 ft off the ground when I was in fact 300 ft. I checked the sensors when I landed and nothing on the sensors, no fog or frost. It was cold out but I made sure the AC had a good 5 minute warmup inside prior to flight. I will test again today after Church and see if it happens again... this time I wont go so high during a test. Everything else seemed fine.. no errors and pre-flight checks all checked out OK.

Bob,

GPL request is directly relevant to firmware release discussion, and knowing if firmware is safe.

Easiest way for these requests to go away, is to use your power of being a consumer to request DJI to comply.
2018-1-14
Use props
Jbundy63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9583182 ft
  • >>>
United States

Updated my MPP, remote and goggles the other night, flew out today 5000 feet and total distance around 20K Feet flight, video feed and goggles worked well. No issues.
2018-1-14
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Marcustuck those features have been there in active track...
2018-1-14
Use props
rreindl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6491926 ft
United States

Just upgraded my Mavic and Goggles with no issues. I have only tried the "view local Pano" photos and all is well. Way too cold to fly.
2018-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules