micro USB cable
730 9 2018-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
antollamh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13261 ft
Sweden

The manual says that photo and video files from the Spark can be downloaded via the micro USB port adjacent to the SD card slot using a micro USB cable, but when I attempted to use the cable provided in the Combo kit, it simply charges up the battery in the Spark, and the Spark does not appear as a new device on my iMac.  Is this the wrong cable?
2018-1-11
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Use the adaptor that the Micro SD card came with - it's MUCH faster importing the files too
2018-1-11
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

The drone needs to be powered on
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please turn on your spark when you connect it with your PC. Can you charge your spark with the USB cable? Or you can try to change a PC and see if it works. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-11
Use props
antollamh
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-11 05:20
Hi, sir. Please turn on your spark when you connect it with your PC. Can you charge your spark with the USB cable? Or you can try to change a PC and see if it works. Thanks for your support.

I did turn on the Spark then plug the USB into the iMac - but it did not show up as a device in Finder.  I don't have a PC, just Mac.  Is this a Mac problem?
2018-1-11
Use props
antollamh
lvl.1
Sweden

A CW Posted at 2018-1-11 04:32
Use the adaptor that the Micro SD card came with - it's MUCH faster importing the files too

Yes, the adaptor directly into the iMac works fine thanks - I was just hoping to download direct from the Spark to avoid pulling out the Micro SD card each time.
2018-1-11
Use props
rimza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Brunei

Just ensure the connection on both ends of the USB cable fits snugly to the AC and the iMac. It should detect it.
2018-1-11
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I see - that way takes a lot longer and yep, ensure the drone is turned on as noted above if you wish to import via the drone. Make sure the props are off and the vents are not obstructed too and that you have plenty of juice in the battery.
2018-1-11
Use props
jimm00re
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1277503 ft
United States

After plugging in try opening Photos, or Image Capture. It should be in there, as it is getting detected as a digital camera.
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

antollamh Posted at 2018-1-11 07:28
Yes, the adaptor directly into the iMac works fine thanks - I was just hoping to download direct from the Spark to avoid pulling out the Micro SD card each time.

Please change a PC and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2. Keep us updated, thanks.
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules