590 3 2018-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex Willener
New
Flight distance : 100322 ft

Switzerland

Hello
Case Nr. CAS1338895-K9D1P9 is on your House for Repair. It is the 2. Time! (Show the Case bevor).
Plaese send us a new Kamera. We have e lot to do and we need e good Kamera!
Thank you.

Hier noch in deutscher Sprache:

Hallo
Fall Nummer:  CAS1338895-K9D1P9 Sie haben unsere Kamera bereits zum zweiten mal zur Reparatur erhalten. (Siehe vorherige CAS Nummer)
Bitte senden sie uns nun eine neue unbenutzte Kamera.  So wie das unser Lieferant Ueli Sager (Remotevision) gefordert hat. Wir haben viele Arbeiten und brauchen eine funktionsfähige gute Kamera.
Danke viel Mal
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Alex. I apologize for the inconvenience. I already informed the team regarding your issue. Can you please check your email so that you could verify if there is any tracking number that had been sent to you already? We checked on the case and see that the unit is already schedule for shipping, I have messaged you the tracking number. Hope you will get it soon.
2018-1-11
Use props
Alex Willener
New
Flight distance : 100322 ft

Switzerland

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-1-11 14:17
Hi Alex. I apologize for the inconvenience. I already informed the team regarding your issue. Can you please check your email so that you could verify if there is any tracking number that had been sent to you already? We checked on the case and see that the unit is already schedule for shipping, I have messaged you the tracking number. Hope you will get it soon.

Yes i have a Tracking Number. But i hope the Camera is a New one !
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Alex Willener Posted at 2018-1-12 00:57
Yes i have a Tracking Number. But i hope the Camera is a New one !

According to our policy, products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. But these refurbished goods have been tested and are similar to brand new goods in function and appearance.
The gimbal has been tested, please test its performance when you get it, appreciate your understanding.
2018-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules