Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X7 Issues
1087 2 2018-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyris
Captain
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I am not starting another thread on DLOG but this is still a problem and needs to be fixed for x7, sd users... but I noticed a small but significant issue whilst on a job yesterday, I was on a still shoot whilst waiting for the lighting conditions to improve I had switched too video mode and played with the codec settings h264-h265 when I went back to still mode the camera settings had reset and went back to just jpg and switched off jpg+RAW, the resolution also went from 3:2 to 16:9, lucky I noticed as this could have wasted a lot of time and money.

can this be fixed in the next firmware update.. thanks..
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Skyris, thanks for your feedback. Can you tell me the version of your app and the firmware of your drone? Please shoot a video about this situation and I would forward the problem to our engineers. Thanks for your support.  
2018-1-13
Use props
Skyris
Captain
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I will get round to this, it happened again today, switched from videop back to stills, jpg+Raw was removed and reverted back to jpg... aspect ratio reset too
2018-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules