Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Export/backup DJI Go user settings
3846 8 2018-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drn3px69
Captain
Flight distance : 213268 ft
Argentina

Reading the thread of the new firmware update for the Mavic Pro I stop on this note:

"Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference."

The app not have a option to export and import the personal/user settings? Would be a nice addition if not exits. Each user can keep this files as backup into the mobile, also in the computer and use after update or when reinstall the app without wasting time rechecking all parameters.

Only as suggestion. Thanks!

2018-1-11
Use props
Wirezfree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17999 ft
United Kingdom

Yes it would be a nice feature...
Especially if you could save multiple,
you could create various profiles for different usage scenarios
2018-1-11
Use props
drn3px69
Captain
Argentina

Wirezfree Posted at 2018-1-11 17:15
Yes it would be a nice feature...
Especially if you could save multiple,
you could create various profiles for different usage scenarios

Yes, also would be good if that profile, settings, personal set like RTH altitude, etc, can be set in the app in "offline mode", with the drone turned off, and after create your custom setup, can push the file of settings to the drone before take off giving the possibility of create profiles for each fly zone for example.
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sounds like a good idea, thanks for the suggestion, will forward it to the engineers.
2018-1-12
Use props
drn3px69
Captain
Argentina

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-12 20:17
Sounds like a good idea, thanks for the suggestion, will forward it to the engineers.

Thanks @DJI Diana!
2018-1-13
Use props
HFI
Second Officer
Flight distance : 904990 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 (a thousand times)

Having to reinstate the settings after each firmware update is a royal pain. Please DJI implement an local or cloud backup feature for the DJI app settings
2018-10-19
Use props
djiuser_qCadv3FeIW0J
New
Flight distance : 19961 ft
Sweden

+1 for this.
2018-11-14
Use props
Gryphon962
lvl.1
Flight distance : 623 ft

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-12 20:17

Old thread, but I'm a new user and would like to see this feature too. Can i suggest that saving settings in the DJI account would be useful, as then you could sit at your laptop and 'load' the settings you'd like the app to load next time it opens.

Of secondary importance, but certainly possible if you achieved the above is to allow users to export / import and exchange settings with other users.
2019-5-25
Use props
fans6aa42812
New
Flight distance : 211985 ft
United States

I know this is an old post, but here's another request for the ability to export/backup configurations. I use a combination of a cell phone, an iPad, and a crystalsky between my two drones depending on the location/charge state of devices/etc. Honestly, I believe this would be a safety improvement as it would allow synchronization of settings that affect flight characteristics based on control inputs and offer a consistent flying experience.
2021-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules