Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
new samsung 8 not working with drone
1603 6 2018-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shitz
lvl.1

United States

Does anyone know how to make Samsung Galaxy 8 work with my phantom 3 standard?
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy Note 8 are in the recommended list of P3S. Could you be more specific of your main issue? I'd like to help.
2018-1-11
Use props
shitz
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-11 18:19
Hi there, Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy Note 8 are in the recommended list of P3S. Could you be more specific of your main issue? I'd like to help.

Thank you for responding.  My p3s worked fine on my galaxy s6 for two years (on my third one) but phone broke and now I have the s8 .  go to connect the wi fi but it states that there is an authentication error.  reloaded the app and reset password but still same authentication error.  
2018-1-11
Use props
shitz
lvl.1

United States

shitz Posted at 2018-1-11 18:25
Thank you for responding.  My p3s worked fine on my galaxy s6 for two years (on my third one) but phone broke and now I have the s8 .  go to connect the wi fi but it states that there is an authentication error.  reloaded the app and reset password but still same authentication error.

On the new phone it states that it is wi fi direct which i never heard of could this be something affecting it.
2018-1-11
Use props
Rene Jensen
First Officer
Denmark

try to find the phantom wifi and factory password is always 12341234 hope you solve this problem
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

shitz Posted at 2018-1-11 18:25
Thank you for responding.  My p3s worked fine on my galaxy s6 for two years (on my third one) but phone broke and now I have the s8 .  go to connect the wi fi but it states that there is an authentication error.  reloaded the app and reset password but still same authentication error.

What's the current APP version? Could you post a screenshot for further assistance?
2018-1-12
Use props
djiuser_OGDk8wq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12011 ft
United States

I have no problems with using my GS8
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules