Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 App Won't Display Height-Altitude
1468 2 2018-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfcddf534
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1370194 ft
  • >>>
United States

Over the last 2 weeks the DJI GO 4 app will not display the height/altitude of the aircraft. Starting on the ground when I lift off to 10 feet the height indicator on the app will show 10 feet then it goes to zero. When I go up another 10 feet it displays 10 feet for about 2 seconds then displays zero. At this point I should see 20 feet on the height indicator but it shows zero.   All of the other flight telemetry indicators except for the height display correctly while flying. When I review the flight records on the app the height readings are correct. I am running version 4.1.20 of the DJI Go 4 app. I have an Apple iPad mini running the most recent IOS and a Samsung/Android phone. The issue occurred on both devices. Has anyone ever seen this problem or know of an app setting that would cause this?

Thank you.
2018-1-11
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You could try updating to DJI Go 4 v4.1.22 see if that improves anything.

Failing that perhaps a recalibration of the sensors using DJI Assistant 2.
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, does the issue remains if reinstall the APP? If yes, please kindly upload a short video for better assistance? We'd like to look into it.
2018-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules