Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Frustrating
1132 6 2018-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
1wak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52005 ft
United States

I really am frustrated here. Bought spark on black friday. Took a bit of time too get to launch spark succesfully finally got it right just before 23 dec. (2 succesful flights)linked confidently in seconds with controller and otg cable.  Im now stoked. Got back to it in jan and bam ...DGI updated on dec 23. New firmware is handcuffing me.Finally i get past my obvious mis understanding of wi fi connection however now i h8ave no hieght. Distance or battery monitoring condition ca ppability.it says gps is working but no readout available and battery condition is n/a...fortunately the weather is misareble for flying so the good thing is i am discovering all the functions and settings for this drone.i am using an an android lg stylus 2 phone version 7.0. Should i downgrade to the previous firmware i 1st used or is there a fix on the way..i believe the phone should work seeing it worked with earlier firmware.8
2018-1-11
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

-...linked confidently in seconds with controller and otg cable.-

So why you not search a bit the Spark otg topics, which are all over google/ drone forums?
2018-1-11
Use props
Sliderul
lvl.3
Flight distance : 501942 ft
United States

Go back to DJI Go 4 ver 4.1.15. You can find this on APK.com     https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... o-4-4-1-15-release/
2018-1-11
Use props
kenneth Wunsche
lvl.1

United States

Sliderul Posted at 2018-1-11 21:07
Go back to DJI Go 4 ver 4.1.15. You can find this on APK.com     https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-go-4/dji-go-4-4-1-15-release/

thinking once done ill sleep again lol   waiting for butterflys in stomach feeling again when weather breaks  this should be figured all out
2018-1-12
Use props
kenneth Wunsche
lvl.1

United States

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-1-11 21:05
-...linked confidently in seconds with controller and otg cable.-

So why you not search a bit the Spark otg topics, which are all over google/ drone forums?

researchin like crazy here.........learning I'm not alone ......confident ill figure it all out
2018-1-12
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
Second Officer
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

Return it to DJI and email a complaint
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please try to use wifi connection instead and see if the display of image screen works normal again. If not, please provide the flight data and the black box data for further check.
2018-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules