Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do you record
976 8 2018-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xfirf_
First Officer
Flight distance : 194911 ft
Germany

I´m thinking about how I should record my videos for cutting them together later.

At the moment I try to make short clips and later, if I do not delete them because they suck :-), I try to create a "movie" out of those clips.

Another way would be to record "everything" from takeoff to landing and then cut it into pieces and reassemble it.

What would you do and why?
2018-1-12
Use props
Szwedu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 378114 ft
Poland

i think even if we have a flight plan , a good way is to record it all and cut.
2018-1-12
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

Record everything.  Do your cutting in post.
2018-1-12
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Captain

United States

It is personal preference.
I do prefer single file of flight from start to end and than I do my cutting in post.
2018-1-12
Use props
Mik8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 146690 ft
Italy

I prefer to have one long footage; I think the trick here is to know in advance what you want to shoot and how; it is not easy, at least to me.

This topic is interesting and not to be underestimated. I had, and still have, lot of difficulties once I come back and downloaded the footage in order to edit it.
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, I would recommend you follow the advices above and edit the video after recording. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-13
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Szwedu Posted at 2018-1-12 01:58
i think even if we have a flight plan , a good way is to record it all and cut.

Thats exactly what I do - I find the best clips are often those that you didn't expect to happen and have no control over - like wildlife suddenly appearing in the frame.
2018-1-14
Use props
GoldenSun
Captain
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

A CW Posted at 2018-1-14 01:28
Thats exactly what I do - I find the best clips are often those that you didn't expect to happen and have no control over - like wildlife suddenly appearing in the frame.

Exactly - the best things happen unexpectedly. That's why it's one long clip fo me too.
2018-1-14
Use props
xfirf_
First Officer
Flight distance : 194911 ft
Germany

Okay. I tried it your way and it worked better then tecord My small single clips.

Thank you all.
2018-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules