Mavic Pro 2 Wishlist
1052 5 2018-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nanias
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2283 ft
Brazil

Hey thereI recently joinned the drone world, I was going to buy the Mavic but since we might be close to a new release and the original version is still missing some features I went with the Spark, so I can practice and enjoy the new world.
Add your must have features for the next Mavic to my list and let's see how many of those we get giffted with, and while we are there give them ideas moving forward.

1- Camera Zoom - either optical or using two sensors, I know we can zoom and crop images after but nothing is like having a raw zoomed picture, and since the NFZ are everywhere it is my most wanted feature
2- Situational Awarness - ading more sensors and making it smartes so the drone can fly itself safer when RTH is activated, or when the pilot needs it so he can forget about the piloting and focus on the shot, it could remember the path it flew and fly that ecxactly route altitude and else when RTH, map its surroundings so it knows where the obstacles are and avoid them either on auto mode or if a direct to route is needed due to low battery to RTH
3- Longer Flight Time - reduce body weight and increase battery capacity
4- Stronger conection to the controller - have swapable antennas for high penetration directional or onniderectional depending on usage
5- Put a Screen on the Controller - so we can watch the camera without the need of an external device
6- Include a mount to the controller that can hold up to 8" or even 9" tablets
7- Make the Gimbal Stronger and Removable
8- Create an Accrobatics Flight Mode

So that is it for me, what else do you guys want on the Mavic

Cheers
2018-1-12
Use props
4WDaus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

Parachute mode with air bags to ensure soft landing in emergency cases
2018-1-12
Use props
nanias
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2283 ft
Brazil

4WDaus Posted at 2018-1-12 02:20
Parachute mode with air bags to ensure soft landing in emergency cases

OMG
2018-1-12
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1. The ability for the altitude reading to show AGL and not above the home point
2. Improved gimbal stability
3. 4K @ 60p with a bitrate of 100MBPS
4. Pure black drone
5. Improved water resistance to handle flying in light rain
6. A solid half an hour in the air in real time
7. Ability to handle stronger winds
2018-1-12
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Greater clearance under the drone - both front and rear.
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for sharing! Hope the engineers will consider these in the next generation.
2018-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules