Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unauthorized source message
1258 9 2018-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TSD_Leon
New
France

Hello,
I'm a new mavic owner, the mavic pro looks verry impressive but i have a problem.
A message apears when i have connected the mavic for the first time saying that I cant apply to the DJI warranty due to an unauthorized seller...

I'm verry sad to start the adventure with this sort of problem. Is there a way to fix it ?

Best regards,
TSD_Leon.
2018-1-12
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

Where/whom did you buy from?
What country?

I do know there is a way to buy the care/refresh for a used drone that you purchased second hand,
BUT,
You have to do an unedited video of the Mavic doing it's thing, and posting it on youtube for dji to verify.

Start here:
https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload

2018-1-12
Use props
TSD_Leon
New
France

Thanks for your answer.
I bought the mavic on GearBest in an EU wharehouse. I live in France.

I will take the DJI refresh care. Is this the same thing than the basic waranty ?
2018-1-12
Use props
4WDaus
Captain
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

Very limited time before it becomes much harder to get DJI refresh. This it’s 2 days fro when you initiate.
2018-1-12
Use props
4WDaus
Captain
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

TSD_Leon Posted at 2018-1-12 13:06
Thanks for your answer.
I bought the mavic on GearBest in an EU wharehouse. I live in France.

No it’s not, it covers you for replacements at a cost
2018-1-12
Use props
TSD_Leon
New
France

Is the care refresh covering everything thing ? Even the software/hardware mistakes that can crash the drone or only the "personal" accidents ?
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thanks for your answer.
I bought the mavic on GearBest in an EU wharehouse. I live in France.

Leon, DJI only offers the warranty service to authorized dealers. Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not subject to warranty services. The DJI Care Refresh is different from the warranty service, here is the screenshot below for your reference, for more details, please visit: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s4 1.png
2018-1-13
Use props
Samoth
lvl.4
Flight distance : 95640 ft
Belgium

Thanks for your answer.
I bought the mavic on GearBest in an EU wharehouse. I live in France.

Ne jamais acheter sur Gearbest, il y a plein de problèmes de SAV et de garantie.

J'espère que DJI pourra faire quelque chose pour toi. Sinon, tu as toujours la période de rétractation (j'espère qu'elle n'est pas dépassée)
2018-1-13
Use props
TSD_Leon
New
France

Samoth Posted at 2018-1-13 03:48
Ne jamais acheter sur Gearbest, il y a plein de problèmes de SAV et de garantie.

J'espère que DJI pourra faire quelque chose pour toi. Sinon, tu as toujours la période de rétractation (j'espère qu'elle n'est pas dépassée)

Je pense que je vais prendre le care refresh sans la garantie de base DJI...

I think that i will take the care refresh without the basic warranty.
2018-1-13
Use props
Samoth
lvl.4
Flight distance : 95640 ft
Belgium

Je ne sais pas si c'est une bonne idée. En plus, vu qu'il n'est pas couvert par la garantie, pas sûr qu'ils t'accordent DJI Care...

Le mieux est de retourner ton achat et d'acheter sur le site de DJI
2018-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules