Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystal Sky - Network Unavailable msg
3129 9 2018-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GlennCharles
lvl.1
United States

I am trying to get my Crystal Sky 7.5 UB set up tonight and while it connects to WiFi correctly, when I try and get into the DJI Go apps, it gives me the ‘Network Unavailable’ message when I try and login.  Earlier in the process it updated the device and Ihave verified through the web browser that I am connected to my WiFi.  I have read all the threads on this issue and their seems to be no consensus on a solution.  Any help would be appreciated.

Glenn
2018-1-12
Use props
Craiger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 604 ft
United States

Same problem with new purchase, dji was unable to help, was told to wait 24-48 hours to reset.
2018-1-12
Use props
Craiger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 604 ft
United States

I have good internet connection, the web browser is working on the Crystalsky, but I cant login the DJI GO, and DJI GO 4 app’s, I keep getting the same error(network unavailable please check your internet connection).  I have rebooted, and reset the Crystalsky.
2018-1-12
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

Craiger Posted at 2018-1-12 19:55
I have good internet connection, the web browser is working on the Crystalsky, but I cant login the DJI GO, and DJI GO 4 app’s, I keep getting the same error(network unavailable please check your internet connection).  I have rebooted, and reset the Crystalsky.

try another network, for exemple a shared wifi connexion by smartphone
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for this, there was a server glitch, it has been fixed now, please try to log in again, it should work now, sorry again for the trouble you all have been caused.
2018-1-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Craiger Posted at 2018-1-12 19:55
I have good internet connection, the web browser is working on the Crystalsky, but I cant login the DJI GO, and DJI GO 4 app’s, I keep getting the same error(network unavailable please check your internet connection).  I have rebooted, and reset the Crystalsky.

Hi Craiger, please try to log in again, it should work now, sorry for the trouble you have been caused.
2018-1-13
Use props
GlennCharles
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-13 03:18
Sorry for this, there was a server glitch, it has been fixed now, please try to log in again, it should work now, sorry again for the trouble you all have been caused.

Thank you for the update. I will try again shortly.
2018-1-13
Use props
larryfl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140951 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am getting update failed today.  Reason network unavailable

Is there a server error?  It connects and tells me to update and then it fails

This is as of  12/1
2018-12-1
Use props
WildTracking
lvl.1

Australia

I am having the same issue. I can't even set up my system because the crystal sky says network unavailable despite being connected to the internet. There's no other options to reset or restart other than turning it off/rebooting and that doesn't help. Please help!
2019-6-4
Use props
WildTracking
lvl.1

Australia

WildTracking Posted at 6-4 02:00
I am having the same issue. I can't even set up my system because the crystal sky says network unavailable despite being connected to the internet. There's no other options to reset or restart other than turning it off/rebooting and that doesn't help. Please help!

I found a tip from another thread that finally worked!  I used the hotspot on my phone instead of the wifi and finally I got past the activation step!  DJI you need to resolve this ridiculous situation with your crystalsky gear or at the very least actually be helpful on the forum!
2019-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules