DJI Care purchase Drone at DJI Service Center now
659 5 2018-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ParkView
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1684770 ft
United States

My new drone is at the DJI service center now.  It’s being repaired under warranty.. no charge.  I want to purchase DJI Care while the drone is at their location as the techs check for proper operation, etc.  Can this be done before it ships back to me?  Regards

Dennis
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Dennis, you'll receive a notification email with an SN of the drone when the repaired drone is shipped out by our service center, then you can purchase DJI Care with the SN you received. If you have any trouble in purchasing DJI Care, please send an email with the details to djicare@dji.com, our DJI Care team will help you to deal with it.
2018-1-12
Use props
ParkView
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-12 18:20
Dennis, you'll receive a notification email with an SN of the drone when the repaired drone is shipped out by our service center, then you can purchase DJI Care with the SN you received. If you have any trouble in purchasing DJI Care, please send an email with the details to djicare@dji.com, our DJI Care team will help you to deal with it.

Thank you I look forward to signing up for the extended DJI care
2018-1-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ParkView Posted at 2018-1-13 04:25
Thank you I look forward to signing up for the extended DJI care

I'm sorry that the DJI Care can not be extended. You can check from here: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare/info#dji-care-info-s4
DJI Care.png
2018-1-13
Use props
ParkviewFL
lvl.2
United States

My drone is heading back to Orlando.  I’m so ready to be it.  I’m very impressed with the whole DJI support and service experience.  I know my drone is brand new but they jumped thru hoops getting this fixed.  
2018-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ParkviewFL Posted at 2018-1-16 19:50
My drone is heading back to Orlando.  I’m so ready to be it.  I’m very impressed with the whole DJI support and service experience.  I know my drone is brand new but they jumped thru hoops getting this fixed.

Please post the case number here if you need any assistance during repair process, we will do our best to assist.
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules