Drone Racing
1378 3 2015-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markkinley
lvl.4

United States

Hello Good People,
As an inventor, I recntly joined a group that assist in product developement.  There are guys in there that are making everythig with 3D printers  including drones.  The owner want to launch a drone racing events  and he's looking for ideas to race indoors in a huge warehouse and outdoors. I advised him that indoor racing would probally become problamatic if the units are not fully equipt with an integrated package with an intelligent system that helps you fly.

I opted out of the indoor flying but will partake in the outdoor flying."Becasue I know my P2V+ will kick ass in ATTI mode"  All I could come up with was  an obstacle course that uses mounted hula hoops and cones on a football field to showcase the talents of the pilot. I have  invested too much into this hobby to chance racing it side by side with non-experienced pilots.

and suggestions?

Thanks

2015-4-22
Use props
talk2t_c
lvl.4

France

Some are up and going see these youtube clips:

and many more.
Enjoy
2015-4-22
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

buy something cheap, learn to fly the hell out of it and then go for it...my hammer cost me $22.00, my Dremel cost me $100.00, if i am gong to fight idiots, i am not going with m Dremel!.
2015-4-22
Use props
tonyray955
lvl.3

United States

WOW that's some great flying.
2015-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules