Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CRYSTALSKY 5.5
1389 8 2018-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomWolves
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

I have just purchased a CyrstalSky 5.5 , it is running App version 4.1.18, how do I update to the new version 4.1.22 ? the app just updated about 4 days ago but I see on my Go4 app it is V.4.1.18, The new version came out 01/11/2017 . Is there some sort of trick to update the Crystalsky? No notce pops up about a update either. Any advise or help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much
2018-1-12
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

You will have to wait until DJI release the updated version for the Crystalsky and based on what users have reported previously, this can take a week or more after the android version is released.
2018-1-12
Use props
TomWolves
Second Officer
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-1-12 21:07
You will have to wait until DJI release the updated version for the Crystalsky and based on what users have reported previously, this can take a week or more after the android version is released.

Oh!!, ok thank you.
2018-1-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Tom, CrystalSky is independent and the update is not same with normal Android/IOS devices. Currently, the latest APP version is V4.1.18, we will release if there is newer version. Appreciate your patience.
2018-1-14
Use props
TomWolves
Second Officer
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-14 18:42
Hi Tom, CrystalSky is independent and the update is not same with normal Android/IOS devices. Currently, the latest APP version is V4.1.18, we will release if there is newer version. Appreciate your patience.

Oh! ok, thank you very much. I was told there was a new Update for the DJI GO4 APP  and it should be able to update on the CrystalSky. Again Thank you Susan, Have a great day!
2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TomWolves Posted at 2018-1-18 15:07
Oh! ok, thank you very much. I was told there was a new Update for the DJI GO4 APP  and it should be able to update on the CrystalSky. Again Thank you Susan, Have a great day!

My pleasure! Wish you have a nice time with the drone.
2018-1-19
Use props
Swedrone
Captain
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

TomWolves Posted at 2018-1-18 15:07
Oh! ok, thank you very much. I was told there was a new Update for the DJI GO4 APP  and it should be able to update on the CrystalSky. Again Thank you Susan, Have a great day!

You can install apps in the CS so you should be able to install the new GO app, however I would wait for the DJI release of the update incorporated in the android OS and update then.
2018-1-19
Use props
fans0c0863a4
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi!

I do not understand why dji's own product CrystalSky always lasts several months after ios and Android. Instead, it should be where you finish work on getting GO4 that matches firmware versions first.

Regards Roger
2018-1-28
Use props
TomWolves
Second Officer
United States

fans0c0863a4 Posted at 2018-1-28 14:04
Hi!

I do not understand why dji's own product CrystalSky always lasts several months after ios and Android. Instead, it should be where you finish work on getting GO4 that matches firmware versions first.

Maybe they want to make sure they get it right! or different format. It is probably because most people are using Android and iOS systems, the wheel that squeaks the most, gets oiled the most. As long as they get it right, I don't care how long it takes.
2018-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules