Vision app not on google play
13283 6 2018-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kryan05
New

Australia

I deleted the vision app as it wasnt displaying my camera and connecting to the wifi
I then went to find the app again in Google play and i couldnt find it.
Has it been removed from google play
2018-1-12
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha kryan,

Look on PhantomHelp.com to find your Vision app.  On the left is a dropdown menu for the specific Phantom you fly.  Then in "Software" you can find your app version.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-1-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

You can try to download it via DJI official website, here is the link, https://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vision-plus/info?site=brandsite&from=insite_search#downloads 1.png
2018-1-13
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2018-1-13 02:08
Aloha kryan,
     Look on PhantomHelp.com to find your Vision app.  On the left is a dropdown menu for the specific Phantom you fly.  Then in "Software" you can find your app version.

Are you sure?  I don't believe msinger supports anything below a P3 and I can't find anything for the P2 Vision series...
2018-1-13
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-13 02:43
You can try to download it via DJI official website, here is the link, https://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vision-plus/info?site=brandsite&from=insite_search#downloads[view_image]

Aloha Diana,

Wow, so I just should never give up.  This is great!  Mahalo for showing us that DJI still supports "real old" technology.  Another lesson learned!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-1-14
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-1-13 03:30
Are you sure?  I don't believe msinger supports anything below a P3 and I can't find anything for the P2 Vision series...

Aloha Mark,

Check it out!  I just did again.  PhantomHelp.com goes all the way back to Phantom 2 (pre Vision).  There is a pull-down menu at the upper left (for Phantom selection).  Nice web site.

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-1-14
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Ahh yes, I found it!  If you hover, at the right spot, a drop down menu will appear.  Select.  Then if you search for software, you'll find the link.

Yes, msinger does a great job.

Thank you sir.  
2018-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules