Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote Controller says Network Unavailable can go no further
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TuckerJones
lvl.1
United States

Just got a new Phantom 4 Advanced.
As other posts have stated, on startup for first time you have to sign in.
I hit "sign in" and it pops up that Network Unavailable, Check Internet Connection.

I swipe down, go to wifi settings, it states that it is connected, excellent strength, link speed 144 Mbps, frequency 2.4 GHz, and WPA2 PSK security.
I hit "sign in" again and it pops up that Network Unavailable, Check Internet Connection.

I have performed 3 factory resets, It even allowed me to do an update to V01.02.02.00 via my wifi connection and will check to see if it is updated.

This remote has a built-in screen, so not a screen connect issue.
At my wits in.
Any Suggestions?

2018-1-12
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

The DJI serversa are probably down again. These error messages do not always make sense.
2018-1-12
Use props
TuckerJones
lvl.1
United States

Seems to be the issue, based on other posts I have just recently seen.  Trouble connecting for about 8 hours now.
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry to hear this, I've forwarded this to the engineers for investigating, we'll keep you updated. Sorry again for the trouble you have been caused.
2018-1-13
Use props
djiuser_jlc5GWL8Bz0Q
New

Sweden

I have the same issue. I heard good stuff about Phantom 4 advanced this is why bought it. No start in the first day stuck with a continuos beeping  and no luck to get through "UnavailableUnavailblenetwrok error". Can anyone tell me what is going on and what I am doing wrong!
2018-9-20
Use props
djiuser_XWDdICw1EYVI
New

United States

djiuser_jlc5GWL8Bz0Q Posted at 9-20 07:48
I have the same issue. I heard good stuff about Phantom 4 advanced this is why bought it. No start in the first day stuck with a continuos beeping  and no luck to get through "UnavailableUnavailblenetwrok error". Can anyone tell me what is going on and what I am doing wrong!

Same problem for me. Fixed it by connecting the drone to the RC (both small connections, not USB), powering both on, going to Settings-System Settings, then scroll down and hit Backup & Reset, then click on box for SD Card erase also, then click Factory Reset. I then powered both down after it did its thing, restarted both and no more beeping errors!  If I hit update Firmware it goes back to beeping. Bit of a pain in the butt. Thx, Fletch
2018-11-7
Use props
Ultra_marine
lvl.1
Cuba

DJI Diana Posted at 1-13 00:07
Sorry to hear this, I've forwarded this to the engineers for investigating, we'll keep you updated. Sorry again for the trouble you have been caused.

After firmware update I´ve have error "Network Unavailable" for 3 days, what can I do to fix it? I´ve tried with 3 others wifi networks and still persists...
2018-11-14
Use props
djiuser_ONxSWSUTY3Td
New

Nigeria

Pls am having thesame issue pls how can I solve it
2EC0AC14-200A-4048-9B62-03246F64157B.jpeg
2022-10-11
Use props
DroneHouse
lvl.3
Flight distance : 358917 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

FIX : https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid2959881

If I help you with this, it will take you 30 seconds to leave me a feedback that helps me enormously in my work.
2023-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules