Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
help please! newbie just lost his drone
1227 6 2018-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shovel95
lvl.1
Flight distance : 279944 ft
Costa Rica

i have the flight record but dont know how to uploadit or where to upload it to
2018-1-13
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Upload it to PhantomHelp using these instructions and then post a link to the uploaded log in this thread.
2018-1-13
Use props
shovel95
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DroneFlying Posted at 2018-1-13 09:52
Upload it to PhantomHelp using these instructions and then post a link to the uploaded log in this thread.

i have a mac laptop. do I have to transfer  it to an app? and do transfer it from my galaxy 8 phone or from the mavic controller
2018-1-13
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
United States

shovel95 Posted at 2018-1-13 10:07
i have a mac laptop. do I have to transfer  it to an app? and do transfer it from my galaxy 8 phone or from the mavic controller

Then you'll want to refer to the iOS section of instructions I linked to on retrieving the TXT file for the flight. Once you have the file you just need to upload it to PhantomHelp and provide a link to the uploaded log here.
2018-1-13
Use props
shovel95
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DroneFlying Posted at 2018-1-13 10:11
Then you'll want to refer to the iOS section of instructions I linked to on retrieving the TXT file for the flight. Once you have the file you just need to upload it to PhantomHelp and provide a link to the uploaded log here.

ok. I must not have explained my connections correctly i have dji go 4 installed on my samsung galaxy 8+. the phone is connected to the mavic controller. so when the instructions tell me to connect a usb cable.... it not very clear what i connect FROM (controller?  Phone?)
and then, after connecting to apple laptop, where do i find the file on my laptop? IOS is for apple phones/tabs correct? I'm using android.

thanks and i hope this will help clear up what my next step
2018-1-13
Use props
shovel95
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DroneFlying Posted at 2018-1-13 10:11
Then you'll want to refer to the iOS section of instructions I linked to on retrieving the TXT file for the flight. Once you have the file you just need to upload it to PhantomHelp and provide a link to the uploaded log here.

can't i send it from the phone directly through  the app on my phone?
2018-1-13
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
United States

shovel95 Posted at 2018-1-13 10:22
ok. I must not have explained my connections correctly i have dji go 4 installed on my samsung galaxy 8+. the phone is connected to the mavic controller. so when the instructions tell me to connect a usb cable.... it not very clear what i connect FROM (controller?  Phone?)
and then, after connecting to apple laptop, where do i find the file on my laptop? IOS is for apple phones/tabs correct? I'm using android.

when the instructions tell me to connect a usb cable.... it not very clear what i connect FROM (controller?  Phone?)

Connect the phone to your computer with the cable; then you'll be able to use the instructions to copy the TXT file onto the computer and from there upload it to PhantomHelp.
2018-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules