Ronin stand arm loose
3473 3 2018-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans19bd3f87
lvl.1
United States

My Ronin stand arm has come loose after not even a year of owning it (bought it new in March 2017). I feel like I've taken good care of it, no extreme weather shifts, nor is it being thrown around. It always rests on a flat surface and is stored in the Ronin case. I've researched the issue but found no answer, even on previous threads with the same issue. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Below are links to 2 cell videos comparing the loose arm and the good arm:

2018-1-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, I would recommend you contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support. Please send it back for repair as soon as possible and I think our support will take a good care of it. Thanks for your support. Any question, please contact us.
2018-1-13
Use props
Swen Kokot
New

Germany

Hello, we have the same problem with our stand. We already sent it back and got it "repaired". But after a short period of use it was the same again. Is there a way to fix this on our own?
Maybe tighten a screw or something like that. Its absolutely not practical for us to send it back and wait again, because we´re actually working with the gimbal.
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Swen Kokot Posted at 2018-2-2 01:46
Hello, we have the same problem with our stand. We already sent it back and got it "repaired". But after a short period of use it was the same again. Is there a way to fix this on our own?
Maybe tighten a screw or something like that. Its absolutely not practical for us to send it back and wait again, because we´re actually working with the gimbal.

This is a hardware issue which would require for a technician to look at your unit. If you want to send me a personal message and let me know where  you are at, I will see if I can provide you an alternative.
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules