Help - lost flight records -import maybe?
601 3 2018-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Happy Hour
New
Flight distance : 18140 ft
United States

Hey everyone. I have a big problem - I think.  I have/had only 57 hours on my Mavic.  My "level" on my app showed me Level 1. Yes I know this is a little nuts but I wanted this to read correctly. I didn't know why it wasn't showing level 1. I researched it and someone said to logout of the app and back in. All my flight records are gone.
I did NOT press my sync button since I owned it.  However, I opened my phone folders and SEE all the flight records in the flight records folder.

How can I "import" these records back into the app and sync?  I am really hoping someone will be able to help.  

Thank you in advance.
2018-1-13
Use props
CycleParadise
Second Officer
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

Do you have the phone connected to the controller when you're checking the flight log? If so, maybe try syncing anyway to see if the flights show up.

Just some thoughts...
2018-1-13
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I think you're getting two different things mixed up that are in reality completely separate: your level ("LVL") displayed in the flight records section of the Go app is based on the amount of flying you do. Your "level" or "title" here (currently displayed under your user name as "lvl.1") is completely unrelated to the amount of flying you do but is based on participation in this forum. However, the "Flight Distance" that you see under most users' titles / levels on this forum (e.g., "3284102") is roughly the total number of meters flown based on flights you've uploaded (synced) to DJI's servers.
2018-1-13
Use props
Happy Hour
New
Flight distance : 18140 ft
United States

The level I was referring to is on the APP.  Again, not worried but I noticed on other pilot posts their levels were different. So I start looking at the comments. I did NOT have my RC connected to my phone. I opened the APP as I have many times. I seen all my flights and I touched "log off". I logged back in and everything was gone. I clicked on the "sync cloud" and nothing.

So on my phone, here are my flight records on my phone. I need them back on the app/server?

2018-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules