Motor Current Error
984 4 2018-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans676666ed
New

United States

Hello all,

Today was my 3rd flight with my Mavic PP. As I made a turn and came up to speed I received an error on my display that said, “motor current error. Check your propellers and fly with care”. The Mavic didn’t act abnormally and I landed safely, but looking on other forums, their Mavic have fallen out of the sky.

Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks!
2018-1-13
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7481496 ft
Italy

Wow...also me today!  I have a p4pro refurbished. Just 20 hour of fly.

May be The battery?  My battere have 200 cycles of charge And 80% Live.   Is Not The Best,  The first level of voltage  is only 16.94 And have a Self discharge. Ciao
2018-1-13
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

Check your props ...  remove them and refit them as an unseated one could be stressing the motor
2018-1-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Did you crash your drone? If not, please check your properller and motor carefully. If you have backup props, please mount them and reboot your drone again. You can also flash the firmware and see if the app have the wrong message. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-13
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7481496 ft
Italy

Hi, no crash Just warning message.
This is a mistake because The propeller are new And no any scratch, visually the motors has nothing. screws and mount propellers are not worn out.
Untill Now Just few flight because I have other issue and I not want To lost a drone due Motor error.
Best,
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules