Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help with Restricted Areas
763 3 2018-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_x0GC41O
lvl.1

United States

I have been trying to open a restricted area. I log into my DJI account and then go throught the process of opening the restricted area. I get the message that the area is open. Then I go to DJI go on my ipad and connect it to the controller and the Mavic. When I try to synchronize the unlock, I get a message to log into my DJI account. I have logged out and relogged in, but all I get is the same message. Help, please.
2018-1-13
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Are you doing an advanced unlock from DJI-Fly Safe when you are signed into your account via WiFi you should be able to unlock the area you want, it will send you a token to your mobile phone (if you select the delivery by phone option) then you should be able to enter the token # to unlock the area
2018-1-13
Use props
fans36b3aa5d
lvl.1
United States

QuadKid Posted at 2018-1-13 16:26
Are you doing an advanced unlock from DJI-Fly Safe when you are signed into your account via WiFi you should be able to unlock the area you want, it will send you a token to your mobile phone (if you select the delivery by phone option) then you should be able to enter the token # to unlock the area

Thank you, but that is not the problem. I get the zone unlocked and it appears to be good. But when I try to synchronize it using DJI Go4, It says I haven't logged in to my account. SO I log out and log back in and I get the same message. The problem is that I can't get DJI go4 to accept the unlock and pass it to the drone.
2018-1-13
Use props
fansb774fc41
lvl.1
United States

fans36b3aa5d Posted at 2018-1-13 17:25
Thank you, but that is not the problem. I get the zone unlocked and it appears to be good. But when I try to synchronize it using DJI Go4, It says I haven't logged in to my account. SO I log out and log back in and I get the same message. The problem is that I can't get DJI go4 to accept the unlock and pass it to the drone.

I am having the same problem. The unlock appears in the Go 4 app unlock list when I am connected to my Spark and RC. There is a blue alert at the bottom of the window saying to synchronize. When I click on the alert it says I must be connected to the internet. If I disconnect from the drone/RC the camera window disappears.
The app continues to say I am in a nofly zone and will not fly.
2018-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules