Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware update can corrupt Camera vid Module
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Be careful when updating Firmware so that you do not corrupt your camera video module.
Camera's being sold on Ebay etc. for low prices have been said to have corrupted video modules resulting in no on screen video when attached to Inspire 1 aircraft.

Note: The video module can be corrupted in many ways but the most common is leaving the RC transmitter on when updating the Aircraft with the latest firmware ( any version ) .  That is the most common reason I have found for the Video module getting corrupted , that is why you NEVER have the RC  transmitter on when updating the Aircraft OR the Aircraft on when updating the RC transmitter

... Was posted in a response to a pilot who bought off ebay and then saw camera was not transmitting on screen.

Be careful when updating Firmware!
Only fix is replacing the video module, which means sending it in for repair.
2018-1-13
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

interupting the FW update can cause it too.... I made that mistake once. thought it had finished but was wrong
2018-1-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Thanks for sharing us this problem. I would recommend users buy the camera from our website or stores that we recommend. If users meet this kind of situation, please feel free to contact us.
2018-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules